ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Recommendation for Work in NY

• Board Patron

Hey guys & gals!

I have a long time customer of mine that is actually from New York, but has a bunch of properties in my area that I maintain for him.  Great guy/group to work for.  He has a sign in the Buffalo, New York area that needs to be replaced at a mall he owns.  Please either PM me or send me some recommendations that I can send to him that could take care of that for him.  He is a great guy, but he expects first rate work and nothing less.  Of course I know all of the folks on here do nothing but first rate work!!  Any help to help my customer will be greatly appreciated.  He also pays VERY well!!

Thanks!

Angie

hi Angie,  We are right in the city of Buffalo and we have been around for over 114 years - work with most malls in the area - fabrication, installation and service. can send you some references if you like. thanks for the opportunity.

• Board Patron
23 minutes ago, flexlumesign said:

hi Angie,  We are right in the city of Buffalo and we have been around for over 114 years - work with most malls in the area - fabrication, installation and service. can send you some references if you like. thanks for the opportunity.

That would be great!  I know he is going to ask me for some references.  He trusts me a lot, but since I am not there to over see things, he is going to want to make sure it would be just like I am there.  

21 minutes ago, Sign Lady said:

That would be great!  I know he is going to ask me for some references.  He trusts me a lot, but since I am not there to over see things, he is going to want to make sure it would be just like I am there.  

Walden Galleria Mall - Pyramid Mgt. Clay Hoffman - 716-681-7600 ( we are on their approved vendor list and meet their insurance requirements) (our customer)

Buffalo Bills - Joe Frandina - 716-648-1800 (our customer)

Buffalo Bisons -our customer

M&T Bank - Keybank - Northwest Savings Bank

Zoom Tan - we are just finishing fabricating and installing for 14 different locations -Christina Holden - christina@zoomtan.com - our customer

Tesla - Cheryl Blackwell - chblackwell@tesla.com  

Please visit our website at www.flexlume.com

We have done work at the Boulevard Mall in Amherst - Eastern Hills Mall 

And of course like everyone else we do a ton of work for the national sign companies - ICON - Walton - Persona - AGI - Cummings - Lauretano - Chandler -Jones - Anchor -Brilliant etc

Doing a 20 location permitting and install for McDonalds for Bailiwick currently

Hope this helps - if you need more detail e-mail me at mholland@flexlume.com

thank you!

• Board Patron
2 minutes ago, flexlumesign said:

Walden Galleria Mall - Pyramid Mgt. Clay Hoffman - 716-681-7600 ( we are on their approved vendor list and meet their insurance requirements) (our customer)

Buffalo Bills - Joe Frandina - 716-648-1800 (our customer)

Buffalo Bisons -our customer

M&T Bank - Keybank - Northwest Savings Bank

Zoom Tan - we are just finishing fabricating and installing for 14 different locations -Christina Holden - christina@zoomtan.com - our customer

Tesla - Cheryl Blackwell - chblackwell@tesla.com  

Please visit our website at www.flexlume.com

We have done work at the Boulevard Mall in Amherst - Eastern Hills Mall 

And of course like everyone else we do a ton of work for the national sign companies - ICON - Walton - Persona - AGI - Cummings - Lauretano - Chandler -Jones - Anchor -Brilliant etc

Doing a 20 location permitting and install for McDonalds for Bailiwick currently

Hope this helps - if you need more detail e-mail me at mholland@flexlume.com

thank you!

Fantastic!  I think this will be enough for him.  I will pass everything on to him and have him get in direct contact with you, if that's okay?

Thanks!
Angie

9 minutes ago, Sign Lady said:

Fantastic!  I think this will be enough for him.  I will pass everything on to him and have him get in direct contact with you, if that's okay?

Thanks!
Angie

That would be fine Angie and we appreciate it - hopefully we can reciprocate someday!

Thank you,

Michelle