ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Gerber AR600 router table

richard2717

Gerber AR600 6x10 router
Has clamp table (not Vacuum) was in working condition and used weekly before we moved. The computer with the software crashed so that would need to be replaced but I have all of the software including Omega and artpath. Only known deficiencies were in the coolant system. One of the adjustable nozzles is broke and there is a slow leak in the tank. Should be repairable but we didn't because we mainly routed plastic and foam with it so coolant was not needed. It is not set up at this time as I have no rook to do so. We downsized several years go with the intent to build a new room here at the new shop that will probably never happen. Asking $7k but open to reasonable offers

20190130_151817_resized.jpg

20190130_151907_resized.jpg

20190130_151927_resized.jpg

20190130_152150_resized.jpg

20190130_152212_resized.jpg

20190130_152218_resized.jpg

IMG_20140529_121937_297.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just seen post. How's the sale working out. Is it still going on. What's your price. I am about 3hrs from Upper Marlboro. Would not mind coming by and taking a look? 

everything including the software should still be there but I will pull the box tomorrow when I go in to confirm. The only thing that is not there is the computer tower that ran the software. It crashed right before we moved and I never replaced it since we had no room to setup and run the router here.

• 7 months later...