ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

WORK FREE FOR US !

• !llumenati

Here is a " National " Maintenance Co that sent me a request to work for them. I read their contract and it included payment statements stating they
will only pay their contractors if they get paid by their customers.
Also included was a Hold Harmless Insurance Policy covering everyone 
And no legal actions can be taken against the National or the end customer 
Plus a lot of other nonsense 

When I asked why would anyone want to work with your company knowing that you do not pay until you are paid ?
I also asked how do we know if you are paid or not paid from your customer ?
Here is the answer sent to me 

Hello,

I will take you out of our system. The only reason we wait until the client pays us ( like every other maintenance company that isn’t upfront with you about it ) is because we are nationwide and all through Canada. If we paid every technician before getting paid we would be out of business. That would be millions we would have to lay out.

Thank you!

Dominique DiPalo

Vendor Relations

RKB Maintenance Solutions

330 Motor Parkway, Suite 306

Hauppauge, NY 11788

P:  516-612-7821 x 413| F: 516-706-1393

E:  DDiPalo@rkb247.com | W: www.rkb247.com

cid:image002.jpg@01D4A816.562243A0

• Board Patron

Paul;

Your statement

" When I asked why would anyone want to work with your company knowing that you do not pay until you are paid ?
I also asked how do we know if you are paid or not paid from your customer ? "

You are exactly on point. How the hell do I know for sure when you have been paid? This comes after being so stupid that I would agree to be paid when paid in the first place.

I just received a query from "FacilitySource" to become a contractor. They have just been consumed by CBRE (Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis),

a large player in the real estate/ real estate management area. I received a solicitation sheet from them and I won't even insult the intelligence of those on this venue by posting it.

The response section was very definite but the payment portion was somewhere out in the Cosmos. You could  be  paid only if they got paid and then pay you at some mysterious date in the future. They had a list of discounts that they wanted to take under circumstances that were totally unverifiable. You also had to sign away all rights as a contractor while shielding them from everything. Incredible............

But if I were to sign this nonsense, I would be getting exactly what I deserve.

Just for the record, they intimated that they wanted me to provide service to Lowe's, along with some other familiar major accounts in my area.

I politely refused the offer but thought to myself that if a person made me an offer like this to my face I would have dispensed justice with a broken car antenna right on the spot.

Peace out!

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• Board Patron

1st of all while its great to use as an excuse. I am not sure as what I would like to consider myself a legitimate business that excuse to not pay does not fly. I cant use that excuse with Grimco, Glantz aluminum suppliers , Ford , the bank.   Hmmm I will just have to put on my big boy pants and get into the line of credit.  Our large signs we are using our money for 60-90 days by the time the project starts through delivery then getting paid.    Besides what if they never get paid. Nope sorry thats not how this works.

CDqD1KV.jpg

• Board Patron

Hmm, isn't that company from the OP located on Long Island?   IIRC quite a few of these national maint. companies started out on L.I.   Just an observation, though I guess I don't have enough statistical data to draw a meaningful conclusion.

And I just popped onto google maps and that address is the first bank of long island.   Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.    Wasn't there another thread with a national maint. company with a questionable address?    I'm glad that, at 59, I only have to deal with this sort of people for another 30 or 35 years before I can afford to retire.  ? 

• Confused 1

• Board Patron

your customer, your problem.   I deal with you, you owe me.

• Like 2

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446