If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others
You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor Click Here
MEMBER LOCATION MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?
Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You Click Here
We like the plastic clips. I completely agree with the 1-2 click rule. Having that extra travel has saved us a few times. We get the face fairly tight/smooth then go around the whole thing depressing the clips another click or two as needed. The tensioning tool makes short work of that last little bit. Puckering might be a sign of having it too tight as well. Yes, I've done that. Either that or the sign needs additional supports. Its amazing how much tension a flex face puts on a cabinet, especially if it was not designed for a flex face originally.
A good friend of mine almost went under because of Image Point but he was able to get about 75-80% of the monies owed to him. I think he had to go after I.P.'s customers in some cases.
And as far as the vast majority of these national service companies are concerned, I echo Paul's sentiments. Do it on my terms or not at all.
Fabricate and install some retainers and charge the customer! :D
If its a structural issue with the cabinet, maybe that's the only viable option. If you have to remove those clips for servicing, its just setting up a nightmare for someone in the future otherwise.
does the cabinet lack structure? if so as you tension the cabinet will move also. when we do a big signcomp flex, we only put the clip in 1 click at first, then go around cabinet and click each1 one click. if you are impatient and rush this, problems surface.
The Bulb Eater®
· Crushes straight lamps of any length
· Crushes u-tube lamps (model VRS-U only)
· Crushes a 4-foot fluorescent lamp in 1 second
· Reduce labor by up to 20 hours per 1,000 lamps
· Save up to 50% on recycling costs
· Minimize storage space by up to 80% with lamp crusher
· The most fun you can have disposing of lamps!
Did You Know?
· Awarded "Top 100 Product" by Buildings Magazine
· Named Reader’s Choice “Product of the Year” by Today's Facility Manager Magazine See all awards »
· Seen on the cover of The Wall Street Journal
· Currently nearly 8,000 Bulb Eaters in use worldwide
· New CFL Crushing Model now available! Call for more