Sticky Notes

Want to see more content on this site?

Register and Log In....It's FREE!!!  

Having Trouble?  Email us Link

Click the X to close this box

Kgirl Kgirl

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Erik Sine
      We always strive on information here on The Sign Syndicate.  Everything from National Sign & Subcontractor Reviews on "payments & relationships" to "How To"...better ways to build sign systems and projects based on longevity & reliability .

So, we're very, VERY excited (I want to say "Super Excited" but it's so over used) to announce our whole new upcoming Sign Syndicate 24V BrightON (Pronounced like the city) LED system just got even better.  Better because we will be complimenting our High Powered, High Efficient LED Module system with France Lighting Solutions 24V LED Drivers.

I have talked about France products quite a bit here over the years, mainly when it comes to Neon.  The quality, that high bar of standards, most importantly....the "Reliability".

From Neon to LED Power Supplies, expect nothing different, nothing less from France Lighting Solutions.  But, actually here is something different about their LED Drivers, something "Cool".

The France LED Drivers are the ONLY drivers that are "True Power". 

What is "True Power"? 

In short......It means they are the ONLY LED driver in the electric sign industry that you can load to the MAX.  Not the typical load to 80% - 85% leaving room for voltage loss, wiring etc.  Load to MAX.....if you want.

We are just a month away from releasing the Sign Industries most light/power efficient LED Module on the market that will definitely put it's mark on this industry.  You'll be able to get the most light for very little cost of operation.  Get more for less.....be on a 24V system which give sign shops the unique ability to load more modules on a single power supply.  A 24V system is half the amperage and reduces the heat, resistance, that run across the wiring and modules compared to a 12V system, improving reliability of your LED Lighting System. 

With a 24V system you're not restricted to 60 Watts per channel, BUT 96 Watts.....that's almost double! 

Complimenting our new LED System with France's "True Power" LED Drivers and adding them to your electric sign projects you'll be able to load 120 .8w BrightON 2 LED modules.  That's 76.25 Linear feet of high powered LED modules for anything from everyday channel letters to cabinet & perimeter lighting.

For our High Powered Sign Cabinet Lighting module, BrightON SunFire (3w), that France "True Power" LED Driver will give you up to 32 Linear Feet for your Sign Cabinets

France Lighting Solutions DRV24100E Dry & Damp Location

France Lighting Solutions DRV24100A Dry, Damp & WET Location

Those Sign Face Foot Candle numbers!!!  Look at the "Foot Candles Per Watt" (Higher is better)

Our complete High Powered High Efficient BrightON LED System with France Lighting Solutions, that's DOUBLE reliability!!! 

Now Available!!!

France "True Power" 24V LED Power Supplies
      http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/22-led-power-supplies/

• By Erik Sine
      Our 24V France "True Power" Lighting Solution products that will power our Sign Syndicate Brighton LEDs have finally arrived and are now listed up in our Online Shopping Cart.

You'll be able to power up 120 .8watt BrightON II LED Modules on a single 96W France LED Power Supply for all your channel letter and sign cabinet  projects!!! 

That means cost savings in using less LED Power Supplies in using a 24V system over a 12V system. 

A 24V System halves the Amperage reducing the Heat, & Resistance running across your LED Modules over a 12V system which improves liability to your system

Two HUGE pluses for your projects, High-End, High Efficiency Constant Current 24V BrightON LEDs powered by True Power France Lighting Solutions Engines.
    • By Erik Sine
      Maybe I should have titled it "That BrightON Halo Illumination"

Thought I would share a project where our new High-End 24 volt, .8watt BrightON II LED Modules were used.

As I've discussed before in the past.  There is a difference and a gap between "Usable Light" and "Competitive Light".  The BrightON II is the most efficient (Light per power) LED Module in it's class, and it is the definition of Competitive Light.

As explained here and suggested for spacing, it was chosen to use the 3" module spacer, and obviously  you'll see as you scroll down the spacing could have even been much farther apart.

Using the 3" spacers or 5" on center module to module spacing of the .8 watt will give you that extra punch for Halo and Day / Night faces, and you're looking at only $2 a foot buying a single bag of modules.  Important note is what you're getting for that $2 a foot.  Very easily module to module spacing could have been 7" OC, and a $1.45 a foot.

The Grand Result?

No over exposure here to make the lighting more extreme than "IRL"...in real life.  because I have another picture to share here of a neighboring sign that is made up of your standard front illuminated channel letters. 

This is the very visual explanation of "Competitive Light". 

The BrightON II Modules will give sign shops more versatility with their lighting projects, eliminating a 3 diode module & eliminating stocking more various modules with just simple spacing making the BrightON II a more universal product in your shop.  The reason?  Because the BrightON II meets or exceeds the Performance of most 3 diode LED Modules on the market on Maximum Efficiency of 24V.  Also, the long module to module wire leads.

Could you just imagine for a second the BrightON II LED modules in the neighboring Coffee Sign at the maximum stretched module to module spacing of 7.625" or 1.57 ($1.33 a foot) modules per foot?  I can!

Something is being left out here and I have to discuss what completes this High-End system?

That would be adding a France Lighting Solution LED Power supply of course

In this case the 24V France Atlas with built in LED indicator light for proper function, bringing more Quality & Dependability to the project.

The most important aspect of this job was the feedback from the client.  They were VERY impressed with their sign when they drove by at night to see what their identity looked like.  Their face will be your face.  These are the types of results you will get with the BrightON II LED Modules. 

Finished jobs will sell themselves.  Happy, impressed clients will sell, and market for you...provided you not only sold them a good product but good service as well. 

Come night, the mere visual can attract potential customers and a resume address can assure and close sales prospects, end results will be referral makers!

FRANCE LED POWER SUPPLIES
      http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/22-led-power-supplies/

• Topics

• We just got a request to fill out a new vendor form from these folks.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  Their website says "Enterprise Signs will now work side by side with the teams at Ferrandino & Son ".   Ferrandino is some sort of nation facility maint. company.   I'm hesitant because their site (Enterprise) says that they pay either 9 days (3% discount) or 45 days from when the invoice is APPROVED and specifically states that it's not from the date of the invoice.     How long does the approval process take I wonder.     Thanks  
    • Vicki;   Have to totally agree with Josey Wales on this.   Do not sign that you were paid if you were not. The risk is indeed yours if you do.   Incredible what a hard working contractor has to go through these days...………….   Best of Luck!
    • Contact We were contacted today by SignsPlus in Arizona for quotes on several installs in multiple location of direct mount channel letters and pylon sign face installations. Plus the surveys and permit acquisitions. Have any of you worked on a project with this group. If so would you please share your experience working with them.  Thank you! Contact info for SignsPlus https://www.arizonasignsplus.com/ Prescott Ph: 928-772-4070 Phoenix Ph: 623-780-1544  
    • Don't sign it.    You're giving up your only guarantee to get paid.  You're supposed to be getting paid after your completion of the work you were hired for BEFORE they get paid.    They are in a bind because you're being used as a extension of their "line of credit" and using you in a way their not supposed to....maybe dragging payment from 30 days to 60...90...180 days   In my state Subs need to be paid within 30 days by the primary contractor and as a Primary Licensed Contractor CANNOT wait to pay subs before a customer pays them.    Primaries are supposed to secure their own line of credit by other means to pay suppliers and subcontractors by a bank etc if they don't have the working capital.     Subs are typically required to fill out a Lien notification, a notification that reaches the customers and banks (Before work starts) that a sub has been hired to perform work.  Once the work is finished the sub signs a Lien Release stating that the work is done and they have been paid.   It sounds like right now, a customer or institution wants verification that everyone from subs to suppliers have been paid so they are not held liable by someone who has been short changed, or unpaid.  Once verified they will pay the Primary   You sign, and you're telling the primary contractor's customer or institution you have already been paid.   That risk is yours     If this was happening in my state, the Contractors License Board would be all up in the Primary Contractors Business for trying to obtain a release before payment, that's illegal and they could lose their License
    • We have received a lien affidavit the company wants us to sign claiming we have been paid the said amount due for the jobs we completed.  As we have not received any payment, I contacted the company to ask if a payment would be coming before I signed the document, which they want sent back to them within a few days.  I was told no, the payments terms as stated in the contract would be when they would pay by.     Has anyone else had this situation?  I don't want to sign something legal saying I have been paid when I have not.  This whole project has been a nightmare so I am hesitant  about signing this.
  • Best Sellers

• Recent Product Reviews