ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Erik the Truth Warrior Appreciation Day!

What do you think... I think we owe Erik an Appreciation Day for being a truth warrior all these years and standing up for the rights of sign people everywhere. Let's be honest it's not an easy task taking on that responsibility,  taking the fiery arrows and taking the risk. He is speaking the truth and freeing us from the propaganda of the entrenched corrupt self serving corporate interests that continue to try to dominate us and take over the sign industry and other industries. When we speak the truth we are freeing one mind at a time. Thank you Erik! You are a truth Warrior and True American and are bringing freedom and light in the darkness. Below are a few truth quotes I found that seem appropriate. It would be great to here from other sign syndicate members and see others thoughts on truth and how we can show appreciation for Eric the Truth Warrior! 

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain

The farther a society gets away from the truth the more they hate those who speak it.

Truth Warrior - figuring out what is true and then standing up for it

• Thanks 1

• Board Patron

What a great post Alan!

Have to admit we don't chime in much but read the discussions here like it's our sign bible. 

Erik truly does have a big huge Neon target on his back.  Where else would we get the facts and opinions on everything from sign magazines, associations and all other sign politics?  Just read the recent post on UL.  All other avenues drive on a narrow road and don't want to lose out by driving anywhere else but in middle of the road.  Erik pretty much says what we are all thinking.  Or put better, what needs to be said.

We have told him at times when he stops in but not all times.  He and the Sign Syndicate do have their big fans from the large Nationals that ask for the world, need it tomorrow but suck at paying.  We mention that we check company reviews here and maybe like a lot of others  we get that long pause on the other line.  We get the excuse of info is from non credible sources to misinformation on those reviews. 

Friends we talk to love this site and we have always encouraged others to visit.

Sales reps come in with their pitches and hard sales especially with leds ( gawd I don't know what it is about led reps) and see we use NC, and the new Brighton leds because of what we have learned here they almost choke or pause.  From the testing here on the Sign Syndicate we too built simulated signs and cabinets and just let them run and throw in strings reps wander in here with and the comments they make when they fall short in areas.  When they're beat in light spread, brightness of the sign face and price some get venomous and shady.  Dang, led reps are undoubtedly something else

Cheers Eric, keep up the good fight!

• Thanks 1

:lol_hitting:

You guys are killing me. 

I appreciate your thoughts and posts but I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary.  The Sign Syndicate fills a bunch of gaps and potholes this industry has or has created but....members mainly fill those by simply staying active and passing on information,  which wouldn't  normally be allowed to be said elsewhere....honestly  I can't take credit for that.

Thanks though, it's mainly you guys....in either case, just reading this made my day :headbang:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

6 minutes ago, imanut said:

He does an awesome job.  Too bad he wasn't around Many years ago!  He'd have been a huge help in the Ina years, and the pre- ground fault days. 

I'm going to talk to my mom about that

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Hold on with this Erik stuff......

What about the Lovely K Girl? Doesn't she have a part in this??

After all, she is our fearless leaders' better half and keeps him in line.

All kidding aside, keep on with stirring the Industry up Erik. You are doing a great job. But Erik, give K Girl some props.

Peace out!!!

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Oh yeah, forgot...there is her too

Seriously though...

....Let's stop mentioning her, otherwise she'll just end up asking for a raise

Eric Good Day!

I think we all play a part in getting the truth out but you had the idea, determination and perseverance to see it through. So kudos and bravo to you.  So to commemorate the Sign Syndicate Community Effort to Stay on top of the truth here is an idea you might add as one of your product offerings.... or some other meme in the same direction. See attached photo. It might catch on...

Punisher Sign Syndicate Shirt.jpg

• Like 1

I LOVE this place and the subject matter being presented - as FACTUAL - based on logic, reason and rationale, not just pure speculation, assumptions or the "emotions" that tend to get buried in fear of what someone will think, or how it might make someone uncomfortable, with dealing with the REAL issue(s).  if it looks like $h!t, Smells like $h!t, and leaves a $h!tty taste in your mouth it is most likely, $h!t.  When people don't stand up for something, they ultimately fall for just about anything (and usually do, based upon what the court of public opinion renders a "majority rules" verdict...ie; various social media)  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS - IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE, HOWEVER inSIGNificant it may seem at the moment...? Those who know, are resolved as to what needs to be, those who don't yet, are simply trying to survive amidst the chaos and confusion around them.