ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Shut Down Curiosity

I'm curious.

Being what was "normally" Spring Break and since the Shut Down what were your plans that got cancelled, and what plans of yours still may get cancelled ?

This month for Spring Break I was supposed to go to Pismo Beach and camp on the beach with my two younger boys.  There was a possibility I was going to go to ISA, that was cancelled for sure.  I might go in August but I wouldn't be looking forward to a hellascious humidity trip to Orlando....We'll see.  What will travel restrictions look like in August???

This June we were going to have a Family Beach Camping trip to Capinteria CA for a week.  I'm not so sure this one will go through.

We were supposed to go to two away NFL Patriot Games that would be here in the West Coast, and one Home Game in Baastin.  But who know what travel will be like.

My oldest is moving to Boston at the end of this month and what was hard to find housing has been an easy find with the cost even dropping.  I'm assuming all this price dropping is due to students having to leave.

So, what were/are your plans?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron
On 4/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, imanut said:

Wow, your oldest is off to college?  Wow time flies, but you lost your install helper! 

I think his oldest is in his mid 20's

We are going about as normal without masks. Just installed 2 sets of channel letters yesterday in downtown Atlanta. **********************

Edited by Erik Sine
Politcs

On 4/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, imanut said:

Wow, your oldest is off to college?  Wow time flies, but you lost your install helper! 

On 4/23/2020 at 5:04 AM, Signsfast said:

I think his oldest is in his mid 20's

Sorry missed this, sorry been weird in SoCal

Yeah, my oldest is in his mid 20's but going to Boston to live his dream with his gf.

I still have a 20, 17, and 11 yr old to give me hand when I need it ?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill