ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Looking for neon processing equipment + kitco cutter

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a complete neon pumping system. bombarder, choke, transformer, etc, etc.. I am also looking to purchase a kitco glass cutter 

Feel free to contact me at 5104498330 or at michaelzwang102@gmail.com 

Edited by mikewang102

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

Hey man, are you looking to piece it together, one thing at a time? Or are you looking for a complete shop? Lots of miscellaneous stuff out there. Like, for instance, I have 3 tube cutters but only one that works. Others need some service first. Lots of remnants from other shops. But not the complete setup.

Kitco cutters aren't too expensive new. I just ordered new cutting wires for ours before the shut down. Never even got to put them on the thing.

We will be opening up next week to help shops here in CT get ready to open again on 5/20

@bender I am generally looking for a complete shop, but feel free to message at 5104498330 or michaelzwang102@gmail.com with what you have. 

@Dan @ Burke Enterprise i agree. I actually have a kitco cutter already. I just figured people wouldn't have extra wiring for it laying around. If you do have some, would love to buy some.