ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Affected by rioting?

• Board Patron

So far our shop is unharmed and we are still trying to hold it together and keep doing what we do.  That said how is everyone else doing?  Less that 10 miles away 4 police were shot.  1 POS looter was killed after a police chase and gun battle. A black man who was a employee of a pawn shop was killed at work by looters.  Between excessive regulation and taxes, Covid shutdowns and now this. Now more that ever I feel that I am fighting forces out of my control.  Despite what is going on we have just had a great month and I am so proud of our employees and customers as well as our customers which are also moving forward.  

Stay safe brother and sister sign friends !

• Like 1

• !llumenati

Brookyn NY ....... We are 1 mile from the Barkleys Center. The center for all the shit that happens in Brooklyn

Manhattan is 1 Mile.   3 Miles from Times Square.

In any direction I go, I'm in the middle of it.   So far we are good.

• Sad 1

La Mesa city hall is about 15 minutes away and that got destroyed, burned and looted.  Many probably didn't hear about it.  We don't have the same issues as LA which is not that far.  Our city mayor is still a pussy, but not that much of a pussy as the LA Mayor, and our police take care of shit pretty fast...unlike LA.  We had a protest/riot downtown, but it didn't last that long 

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

My shop is outside of Philadelphia, across the river in NJ.   Yesterday there was a protest march here, but it remained peaceful.   I had to run into the city yesterday and at least where I was, there was no damage and all was quiet.   Maybe i was just up too early in the AM?  Several stores were boarded up, though I doubt that would stop a dedicated bunch of looters.  

There is a section of the "Rocky Balboa" neighborhood (dislike those movies but that's a subject for a different venue) in Philly where a row of stores were burnt out.  I'll be a few blocks away next week and will probably bring an extra pair of hands just to keep an eye on the truck.    It's one of the roughest neighborhoods in town and you need to keep everything under lock and key in normal times.   

May we all come through these times with ourselves intact and our families healthy.