ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

VANTAGE LED DISPLAYS

• Board Patron

I wanted to bring everybody up to speed on Vantage LED. I had a recent incident where I sold and installed a Vantage LED message sign to a customer of mine. The sign had a problem after it had been running a while and I notified Vantage about the issue.  Vantage had a third party maintenance company contact me about repairing the sign and I gave them a price. Apparently not liking my price they shopped around and found a Watchfire Dealer, who is a competitor of mine, willing to do the repair for less then me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A  company I had beat out on the job was now coming to repair a Vantage Sign I had sold and installed. When I called Vantage to complain this was asinine behavior on their part they could have cared less. 

I am dumbfounded at Vantage's ignorance and foolishness regarding their warranty program. Lesson here is Vantage Displays does not care about their resellers. If you value your business and your customers you will never sell a Vantage Display.

Edited by SIGN HANGER
Clarification

I have been in the Sign Business for just over 35 years , Owner of Skylight Signs for 18 years. We ONLY sell American Made Watch-Fire signs. we will not even offer another product or even service other products.  We offer anyone with a "off-shore" unit a $3000.00 trade-in discount on any new Watch-Fire units.  We have sold over 150 units in the area & just sold out 1st 10' x 36'  highway billboard unit on the main interstate in downtown Rochester, NY

• Board Patron

SKYSIGNMAN,

It is not a quality issue I am referencing. I have sold Watchfire displays in the past and they have failed and required repair too. In fact, one of my previous Watchfire customers disconnected their Watchfire display and replaced it with a Samsung. I didn't get the job to replace it so perhaps it was their way of saying  to me keep your Watchfire displays.

What I am referencing is the lack of vision on Vantage's part to support their dealer network.