ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

National Sign & Service Review Forum Updating

bad-reviews.jpg

I have to post this everyone once in a while, so I'm repeating again.

For all those those who have access the National Sign & Service Company Review Forum, your participation, NOT your Distance Watching is much needed.

Too many are just watching, scanning without engaging.  The Review list is ONLY as good as it can be with more engagement.

Good reviews of companies are just as good as the, not so good.

I can't tell you how many times over the years it's helped get a lot of companies get paid, or saved companies from getting shafted

From time to time I get calls or threatening emails to "Remove" content mentioned about said companies.  Who does that?

Well.....I refuse to do so, and will continue to refuse unless it's something you want removed from your own statement.

If you're new to The Sign Syndicate, you should know that the review forum has been a good forecaster for troubled companies that may be not their way out of this industry...and when that has been the case it's drowned some subcontractors as well as suppliers down along with them.  It's a sad thing, and at the same time it's saved others.

These days for the non-payers they have many tools they like to use, future work carrot dangling, Non-Disclosure agreements, and lately....releasing your rights to a lien process( which in most cases is not legal).  Generally trying to get Subs to give up their tools and remedies to get paid

In my state of California, subcontractors MUST be paid within 30 Days of invoice, or the Primary Contractor can be fined, or lose their contractors license.  

So We shouldn't have this problem here in my state, but surprisingly.....we do.

Mainly because Subcontractors here accept work outside the state.  In most of these cases that contract is illegal because the primary party has NO contractors license in this state.  ONLY licensed contractors can Subcontract for projects or maintenance in the state of California.  I'm sure most other states who have contractors licenses work pretty much the same way, it safeguards the Primary, the Subcontractor, an most importantly...the consumer.

But...we also need the GOOD positive reviews of the Good Guys, so we all know who they are too.

This site will only be as great as those who help make it great.

If a company is not listed here that you think should be listed, please reply back or contact me by message.

Lastly, I'm fully aware that relationships between Contractors and Subcontractors is a two-way street.  There are some crappy subcontractors who can perform just as crappy, and have no business, being in business.   We have a Review forum is for that as well, HERE

Reviews can also be left on the companies marker in the Installer Map

Review.jpg

All The Best To All

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

So I went thru the nationals list and updated comments if anything was out of date or had changed. All of us who contract services should do this. 

How do the companies listed get on the list? We do work for a good number of shops that send work all over and are not listed.

19 hours ago, HansonSigns said:

Identiti Resources Ltd
425 N Martingale Rd, 18th Floor
Schaumburg, IL 60173

If you want to include them in the Nationals list, I'll give them a 5 star review.

Are they still in business?  Google says they are "Permanently Closed" odd

But, anyhow they are now listed here

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

3 hours ago, UFB Fabrication said:

So I went thru the nationals list and updated comments if anything was out of date or had changed. All of us who contract services should do this. 

How do the companies listed get on the list? We do work for a good number of shops that send work all over and are not listed.

Usually members contact me by email or message and we put them up.  As long as their Nationals for this forum that hire subs and they are not listed here send me a list in a message or reply here and I'll get them up.

Thanks for updating Steve!

• Erik Sine changed the title to National Sign & Service Review Forum Updating