ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Selling The Office

derf

She is for sale!

So the Office III the final edition will take her place soon! :beach::wind45:

This baby comes with two Jet skis and a pontoon boat with a full price offer for the Low Low Price of only ......... $990,000.00 :dizzy:

If you or some one you know is interested please PM me and I will email you the flyer with more pictures and the contact info for the seller.

post-403-1161265850.jpg

I still need to finish up the graphics on the other side! Before it sells. :paperbag:

Would you like to adopt a son? lol :beerchug: One day I'll be able to afford something like that...

Not My Boat!....

I just did the graphics... but the owner is selling it on the cheap! he need to make room for the new toy!

It should sell for around $1,200,000.00 but he is offing it for a mear 990,000.00

You guys.... PLEASE help me sell this thing! Ask your DRs, or that friend! that needs to keep up the the Gates!

If I find a buyer I will get to stay at his new Beach house in Launiupoko Beach, Maui for a few weeks! His Beach house should be done by spring! and I need a vacation.. :golfer:

post-403-1161292256.jpg

Fogret the both of you I'll marry him :harhar:

Why on earth would you want to marry him? :scratchhead: You would be forced to lay around all day in a bikini sipp'n back drinks in the sun. :beach:

Then you would be forced to fly to Maui :sprt (41): in the winter and do the same!

At least if he Adopted a Son we could fish :wind45: on his $60K Bass boat! :harhar: