IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

YOU'RE SEEING THIS MASSAGE BECAUSE:

1. YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN, SO YOU HAVE GUEST VIEW.

2. YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED YOUR REGISTRATION BY FINISHING YOUR EMAIL VERIFICATION, OR YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET.

3.YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN A NEW GROUP WHICH WILL HAVE VERY LIMITED ACCESS BECAUSE YOU ARE USING AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOUR PROFILE THAT IS NOT VALID AND IS CAUSING EMAIL BOUNCES.  GO TO YOUR PROFILE SETTINGS HERE, AND CONTACT US THAT YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR PROFILE admin@thesignsyndicate.com

4. @HOTMAIL, @MSN, @ LIVE, OR @OUTLOOK ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME BECAUSE MICROSOFT RUN MAIL IS DENYING THIS SITE.

5. HAVING ONE OF THESE EMAIL ADDRESSES CAN EVEN AFFECT PASSWORD RECOVERY

Photo
- - - - -

Home Depot Rents boom lifts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Erik Sine

Erik Sine

The Industries Public Enemy #1

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3
  • 8,592 posts
  • Joined 10-December 04
  • Name:Erik
  • Company:The Sign Syndicate
  • Company Type:Association
Contributor

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

Hey check this out guys. If you need a lift rental quick and cheap, I suggest Home Depot as a option. I just stopped at a local HD and noticed they have a huge, huge selection of tool rentals now. I happened to see 10 Hilti P76 drills for $45 a day, not bad and less expensive than most tool rentals.

Anyway I got a towable lift for $178 a day, or $30 an hour with a min $119 charge. No charge for drop off and gas surcharge. I'm actually thinking about buying a 50-60' towable lift and get rid of my aging utility lift truck. I will pay less in maintenance, fuel and I can push this thru to small hard to reach places. This unit here is more narrow than my truck

Attached Images

• IMG_3783.JPG
  • IMG_3788.JPG

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill