ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

When the "Magic Mouth" speaks

I'll choose just one, and it's none of the above. I'll take, "Integrity" for $100

Because, a client wants to be able to trust their vendor, and a vendor should have a good sense of "ethics", "principles", in how they market and a solid "outcome" after they "perform"

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

???? I'm not getting that one. Is there a story behind it?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

It's just social media tweets and page stuff that the "Mouth" is throwing out for all to read and "Follow"

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

It's just social media tweets and page stuff that the "Mouth" is throwing out for all to read and "Follow"

OK now I get it

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I like "Integrity" because it encompasses the "quality... price.... service" aspects of our business. Integrity is why we have repeat customers that don't even ask for a price for new jobs because they know we'll do a good job at a fair price.

Edited by HansonSigns

• 1 month later...

magic%20mouth.gif

With a booming voice from above, steam and gas shoots from the trap, the "Magic Mouth" speaks...

"I, I am YOUR guide, I am the cutting edge, I alone will show you the pathway for Green,.....take my Wisdom, my Credibility, my Reliability, my Consistency, and IN return! YOU WILL RECEIVE 70% in cost savings....THUS, reducing your carbon footprint, SO...SAYS I "

TheFool.jpg

These are the sign companies the sign users should be weary of, and sign associations should be worried to have as their board members heading their advice or vote.

These are the "Fools", the "Fool" is the person who tries to stuff a square peg into a round hole, though it cannot be done and fool will stand there for hours and days trying, he will still continue to state to all that he is doing it, even though our eyes and intelligence know the opposite. We can point this out to the fool, even question him, but he will tell you it can be done, and very easily, and "efficiently".

In a leadership position, the fool is dangerous, creating more mindless fools who only repeat what the "fool" is doing.

The "Fool", just needs some odor eaters dropped in his shoes to take away his dirty foot print, but then, he himself might disappear too.

odor%20eaters.jpg

• Board Patron

TheFool.jpg

These are the sign companies the sign users should be weary of, and sign associations should be worried to have as their board members heading their advice or vote.

These are the "Fools", the "Fool" is the person who tries to stuff a square peg into a round hole, though it cannot be done and fool will stand there for hours and days trying, he will still continue to state to all that he is doing it, even though our eyes and intelligence know the opposite. We can point this out to the fool, even question him, but he will tell you it can be done, and very easily, and "efficiently".

In a leadership position, the fool is dangerous, creating more mindless fools who only repeat what the "fool" is doing.

The "Fool", just needs some odor eaters dropped in his shoes to take away his dirty foot print, but then, he himself might disappear too.

odor%20eaters.jpg

LOL! what are you smokin' when you write this stuff? LOL!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• 1 month later...

magic%20mouth.gif

With a booming voice from above, steam and gas shoots from the trap, the "Magic Mouth" speaks...

"Has anyone visited the Neon Boneyard near Las Vegas? Many treasures behold you for your visit!

Thanks to the likes of Magic Mouth and Trade Magazine editors to publish unchecked facts of mis-characterized, misleading, misinformation on generalizing LEDs as the wonder product for everything. The Magic Mouth still continues to spout out his gas trap on is twisted thinking, his version of "Forward" thinking, telling, misleading the general public and potential clients that he can save them 80% in annual energy saving and short term ROI that can be made up in a couple of years.

So Magic Mouth drools at the site of seeing more Neon Graveyards, he and the Magazine after all help/contribute to them. Still waiting to see his patented marshmallow cookers. Probably more Chinese junk, a place where mercury is vaporized into the atmosphere over there, and sold as clean and green for the environment here. :gay:

:treehugger: :treehugger: :treehugger:

He's sending a team of archeologists to my shop to report on how the primitives use to make light for next months issue .

I'll be sure to shave my back and knuckles for pictures. :P

He's sending a team of archeologists to my shop to report on how the primitives use to make light for next months issue .

I'll be sure to shave my back and knuckles for pictures. :P

Then you might lead him to believe he's found the industries missing link, then we'll have to hear him gas about it, I mean, blog about it.

But fat chance for next month' issue, you see, it's National Safety Month, and in some areas it's National Torture Awareness Month, so we'll be waterboarded with additional thoughts & ideology coming from the Community Organizer and the Fringe ISA tree/sign hugger board members which includes Magic Mouth himself.

post-3-0-42709000-1305832880.jpg

That yet another Graveyard has been opened and how wonderful it is (even more wonderful if they take the time to plug in some of those 75 year old signs and be amazed they still work)that everyone's front lawn is greener now & you don't have to worry about fluorescent lamps breaking over little babies mouths swallowing mercury, or "rogue neon makers pouring hazards down their sinks", along with "that newer technology" is around now and that it saves us 90%

You see the standard just got moved up according to last months issue of SOT from Magic Mouths 80%, who just got dethroned.

There's a new Playa in town, The "Cellphone Sign Twirler" from New England

post-3-0-13084600-1305832284.jpg

• 10 months later...

magic%20mouth.gif

"In foretelling the future only by me I will save you 80% from retrofitting your fluorescent lamps to my 12 volt systems...It is a no brainer, it will boost your profit margin and you will be Green!!!

The Future also foretells of my coming to the lone star state, where I will learn the boot wearers and the weak..."

• 1 year later...

Magic Mouth.gif

The Magic Mouth isn't speaking this time, he's doing. He's selling his house, moving and risking it all....even hanging his ***** out to the wind to create a grand arteestic new venture in an old dungeon. Well, let's all see if he's successful and hope the Magic Mouth isn't homeless at his own risk. But at least he's using his own money this time, let's see if the mouth has something behind it, no marketing statements will help him with this, it's do with your own two hands.

• Board Patron

Magic Mouth.gif

The Magic Mouth isn't speaking this time, he's doing. He's selling his house, moving and risking it all....even hanging his ***** out to the wind to create a grand arteestic new venture in an old dungeon. Well, let's all see if he's successful and hope the Magic Mouth isn't homeless at his own risk. But at least he's using his own money this time, let's see if the mouth has something behind it, no marketing statements will help him with this, it's do with your own two hands.

No more Brewskis at lunch for you my Captain.........

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

• 4 weeks later...

Magic Mouth.gif

With a booming voice from above, the "Magic Mouth" speaks...

"CHEEese....Astronauts....not economically feasible....PULL OUT!! "

The Magic Mouth has pulled out, that maybe a better thing if taken literally! When it comes time to writing your own check that comes out of your own wallet and there is no state rebate or subsidy to assist and there is no none to fool but yourself, maybe you do realize that it's not economically feasible because there is no one to sell bullshit marketing statements to but yourself.

post-3-0-09324900-1398457087.png