ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Seeking experienced, over achieving Business Development Manager

I hope all is good and well. I'm reaching out to you in regards to an opportunity that I'm currently working on. Our client is looking for an industry leader for their Business Development Manager position.

If you are aware of anyone qualified or interested please do not hesitate to contact me via phone or e-mail, my contact information is listed below.

I have put the job description below for your review. I look forward to hearing from you!

Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: President
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Sales/Branding/Construction
Education: Bachelor’s preferred: marketing or retail management (Associates degree acceptable with equivalent experience)
Experience: 7+ years: Sales with a strong history of market development and territory expansion

Email: Justin@HaskelThompson.com
Phone: 239-437-4600

Qualifications:

· Must be result oriented and should be able to multi-task

· Must be innovate in creating business plans

· Negotiate contract rates with clients, with a focus on company's vision.

· Marketing and branding through direct selling, networking, advertising presentations etc.

· Outstanding prospecting, cold calling, sales and closing skills are required. Must be skilled in handling and overcoming objections and managing the overall sales process.

· Must be skilled in opening, penetrating and developing new markets

· Negotiating and closing business opportunities

· Must be able to strategize to penetrate into new accounts and take the business to the next level, thus improving revenues.

· Ability to organize and manage your time

· Research and evaluate market opportunities.

· Must have extensive c-store and petroleum background and industry contacts.

· Preferred background in c-store/business re-branding and Construction Management.

Specialized knowledge and Skills:

· Detail oriented with a professional demeanor..

· The ability to excel in a fast-paced, goal oriented sales environment with a strong sense of urgency.

· Must be flexible and a team player/ proven ability to work with people at all levels

· Basic computer skills to include Excel, Word, MS Outlook and PowerPoint

· Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.

· Bachelor's degree

Justin Moss