ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New Website

cateran

Just put together a VERY BASIC website to promote my business. Not knowing s**t from Shinola about website design, I went with a basic template and site builder provided by my host. My thought is that as it starts bringing in money, I would expand and refine with an actual website designer.

What I need right now is to have other sign pros critique the site for glaring errors and items I might have missed. I've got a thick skin to go with the head, give it to me strait.

Thanks guys

My Webpage

Just put together a VERY BASIC website to promote my business.

Yes very basic but VERY much straight forward and to the point without having to much to read. It's good to know what you do within the first 30 secs of reading and looking :thumbs:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Yes very basic but VERY much straight forward and to the point without having to much to read. It's good to know what you do within the first 30 secs of reading and looking :thumbs:

:iagree: If you are able to, put it somewhere at the top of the home page that the site is under construction...

Just put together a VERY BASIC website to promote my business.

What I need right now is to have other sign pros critique the site for glaring errors and items I might have missed. I've got a thick skin to go with the head, give it to me strait.

Thanks guys

My Webpage

Well, I did notice one little thing that I think could bring more traffic to your web site. I'm sure it was just an oversight, but I noticed that my name wasn't mentioned anywhere on your sight. There's really nothing wrong with taking advantage of your celebrity contacts occasionally.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Well, I did notice one little thing that I think could bring more traffic to your web site. I'm sure it was just an oversight, but I noticed that my name wasn't mentioned anywhere on your sight. There's really nothing wrong with taking advantage of your celebrity contacts occasionally.

Oh brother.... :whistling:

:iagree: If you are able to, put it somewhere at the top of the home page that the site is under construction...

Good idea, thanks

Dam! Why didn't I think of that! Maybe a lottery for 8 x 10 glossies,lol. Thanks guy

I like it. It is simple, to the point and easy to read and get around.

Yes sir to add the Joemomma's name would be a sure thing for your site. A sure thing for failure! :laughing1: Oh I am killing myself today.

TEastin

Looks good to me and professional... :yahoo: good job

Thank you all very much. It doesn't attain my perfectionist standards, but fits the bill for what I needed to accomplish initialy. I appreciate the feedback.