ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Digging up the dead

• !llumenati

2014 was my 30 year anniversary in business. People always ask what was the biggest sign job, the hardest, funniest etc. Here is my one of a kind, and the funniest one to me.

We were doing a complete pylon sign structure and sign start to finish. Excavation and concrete. The customer called me and said they were ready, the parking lot was laid out and they started the excavation for me. I sent out my crew out the next day to see what was done and complete the excavation.

It was July, hot and humid. A few hours later they called me and said that they cant continue because it stinks, really stinks and they were getting sick.

OK Come back and I will go see it later. In the meantime, I asked a friend of mine who was in the area to go see whats up. He went there and then called me

.I got there and since we were both NYC firemen, we knew what the smell was. Yes....It was a body in a garbage bag under the newly dug hole.

We looked at each other and I said, well..Im hungry and tired. Who ever is in there will be there tomorrow and Im going home. Ok with us, we left.

I went there early next morning and still the same situation . I called 911 and told them what I had, The cops come and confirm its a body. The older cop knew exactly the deal, the new young cop wanted to see it, He saw it, smelled it and vomitted all over, That was funny by itself. They called their bosses, detectives and Emergency Services. The " crime scene is all taped off and so on. ESU comes and gets in ther protective suits and goes into the hole.

They pull up the garbage bag and make a cut in the side. Out pops an arm,and all the fingers. But it looks strange. They continue to open it, and it stinks.

Its Not a human...Its a full size monkey.

We guess that someones pet monkey died. They saw the excavation and dumped the monkey in the hole and covered it up. Only in Brooklyn.

• Like 1

• Board Patron

WOW - Just when you think you have heard it all. Hahaha - I needed that laugh today!! Congrats on the 30 years. Been there that long for a reason. Continued success and hope you have at least 30 more in ya!!

• Board Patron

Congrats, we've only see rocks and farm tractor parts so far

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446