ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Happy Birthday Sign Syndicate

Wow, I just got reminded from a few people that The Sign Syndicate.com just turned 10 this month.

But maybe most of you don't know or even remember that back then we started out as The Sign Industry.com.

Here's a look back at how our ugly beginnings to how this website evolved.

The December 2014 Launch

The%20Sign%20Industry%20Jan10.jpg

February 2005

The%20Sign%20industry%20Feb20.jpg

July of 2006

The%20Sign%20Syndicate%202006.jpg

So far it's been a fun ride and we've accomplished so much, and truly changed this industry some as a community together. Some of that change will be unsung and never discussed, but we did it, and the electric sign industry is better off because of it.

So, 10 years from now we'll make another thread and compare the screen shots and changes of online "Pub"

Cheers everyone! :headbang::thumbs::fnd (8)::beerchug::gathering::friends:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Congrats, love the site

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446

• !llumenati

Happy Birthday, been a fun ride,meet lotsa great peeps and learned a lot, hopefully contributed as well.

I think one of the first posts I saw on here was Erik inquiring about black white plex. Met him at San Diego show while he was walking around with his boyz.

I remember he was one of the only passer-bys that was asking real questions and if I'm correct this is where the idea for the great white hope came about from the side by side demo I made for our booth.

Thanks Erik and K for keeping at it.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati

A super Happy Birthday, and a well done job! You've gone where others feared to tread, and stepped on toes of some that would have preferred that you didnt. Well done to you and Kgirl!