ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Well Syndicate, who's your XLIX pick?

6 members have voted

1. 1. XLIX Prediction

• Patriots
    • Seahawks
    • Don't care. My team didn't make it.
    • What the hell is this foosball game?

View a Syndicate Animation on Youtube.

SSPick.png

XLIX - Patriots or Seahawks?
Keep an eye our for all of the various large format EGD, EMC, and grandiose signage. Stadiums always go big and bold and our industry is there each year, every game, every venue.

For the win, I'm going to have to go with.... yup. Not opening that can of worms. Good luck to your favorite and good luck to mine.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Joseph

Check out UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS! There's a total of 7 that we're interested in.

Edited by Joseph Licari

THAT is just.....Super Cool!

I'm gonna have to talk to you later and see if you can do a video animation graphic for our intro in our SS Video Updates.

Alright, Super Bowl talk. I'm not that big on who's in, I'm NOT unless it's MY Team! :football:

Last SuperBowl I was for the Seahawks because they have never won in one. I used to HATE the Patriot's......that was before 9/11. That year there was an unbelievable underdog story of the emergence of Brady with Drew Bledsoe going down. Brady was under the radar and not a high draft pick.

What better team to win the Super Bowl that year after the big tragic events we had in our country that year than a team who wears the red, white, and blue. So since then, the Patriot's have been my #2 Team. I like Brady, and I like the Hoodie.

So, I'm hoping it's the Pat's this year!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Who is going to win or who do I like?

Don't know who will win but I know who I like. I am going with the Seahawks on this one.

No matter what the outcome, I am going to enjoy my Sunday and the game. Hope everyone else does the same.

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan