ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Rotary Laser machine - anyone??

imanut

I've done a lot of designs used for this process. Not to sure what type of equipment was used for large scale production runs.

I had a short run of custom engraved glasses for gifts. The sub I used here in Northern California had a few machines. He ran the glasses on one of his smaller machines that had an rotary attachment. It was one glass at a time. Took a few days to get 50 of them. Keep in mind the engraving wasn't all that complicated. He was also running a higher wattage Multicam and some other higher wattage "made in China" flat bed that was of a decent size. The smaller machine was about 40"+/- x 24".

I can give you his contact info, but I can't imagine there's not someone in your neck of the woods with the right equipment. From my experience, trophy & awards shops tend to have decent cutting and engraving machines.

A few companies I've worked with/at has had smaller 150 watt machines. Precision cuts faster than a router, albeit smaller workable material area. Awesome addition to any sign company in my opinion.

Hope this helps, Gary.

All the best!