ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Electric Sign Industry Change Is Coming

I can't go into to much detail, there is reason for it, but what I can say is...with outside forces, the winds of change are coming to the electric sign industry.

I hope as many of you that are reading this will help me..... help the industry. There is a lot of work that needs to get done, we have no leadership that represents this industry for as long as I remember, the leadership that we do have is fractured, it's not interested, it's never been on the same page as you and I, our traditions have been lost and never protected and there is a bed sector that needs to tossed to the side.

It's time to get back to good.

There is, and has always been a purpose for this site.

That is to pick up and fill the voids that our biggest sign associations have never been willing to fill. Discuss/combat the industry politics that greatly affects our way of doing business and even rob us of our right to prosper. Again, something MOST our sign associations or trade magazines would never pick up or report on, and have never been willing because they have been more concerned with relationship saving, face saving rather than doing what's right, and correct.

I'm dead serious

When the time comes I want a LOT of you to help support what is to come.

This is the final breath, it's going to be sink of swim time.

There will be fight, it will get ugly....if there has ever been a time to get your hands dirty, it will be soon. It's important we keep this industry a trade not letting outsiders commoditize & cheapen us, preserve our traditions, honor those who came before us, and leave something worth a damn for those to come.

It's time to turn the establishment upside down, the establishment that's been filled with our industry "elders" and "betters" who have occupied and formed this industry into something that it's not, that has only served them and not the industry.

That's all

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

That's it? I get all excited about battle, and then get let down, like a bad ending in a book.

However, I can say, whatever the battle. Its been battled before. His tory always repeats itself.

I can't say there has been one before or a history to look back on.

Usually when there is an opportunity, that opportunity is always a small window.....and when you can look back on success in similar circumstances, usually it takes getting so much aligned just right coupled with timing.....that's a lot to get right and most times that NEVER happens.

I think that window is about to be made available, well, it's in the process and it's going to take a willingness before of those individuals to want to fight and THEN it can be presented to everyone else.

I think this will be good, I honestly do.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill