ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Electric Sign Service and Maintenance agreement

Does anybody have the boiler plate for a YESCO or other major sign company maintenance agreement?

I know all the majors sell maintenance and service with these agreements, but I can not find an example anywhere

Got one? Please share.

Thanks

• !llumenati

What are you trying to service ? You need to tailor your contract to what you can do yourself.

Do you have the correct equipment ? Are you ready to fix everything on site in one trip ?

Do you have the Licenses to do this work ?

Keep your contract very simple. Lots of wording and pages discourages the customer

Once you get the sign repaired and 100% lighting, ( Separate Charge ) use the best materials with the best warrantee.

After that, you should be collecting the profit. No additional calls means free money

Contracts are great if you can collect with out doing a lot of work. Or you can loose your shirt and pants also.

What are you trying to service ? I want the boiler plate, but channel letters, illuminated cabinets.

Do you have the correct equipment ? Yes, 4 trucks and a solid crews

Are you ready to fix everything on site in one trip ? Fully stocked with tools, wire, lamps and power supplies

Do you have the Licenses to do this work ? Yep, Bonded, insured, licensed and experienced

But what I am looking for is an example or actual contract from other sign companies