ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Omfgomfgomfgomfgomfg!!!!!

Your as bad a women trying to hide your age :fnd (1):

Happy Birthday Neon Nazi :neon:

:thumbs::headbang::drunk::moon::birthday::wootsmiley: :beerparty: :mebeer: :focus::crazy::yahoo::cheers: :butt: :cowboy::rock_band::harhar::beer-1::stinker::rimshot::fnd (8)::fnd (9): :fnd (22): :martini1: :martini1: :martini1: :thumbs::headbang::drunk::moon::birthday::wootsmiley: :beerparty: :mebeer: :focus::crazy::yahoo::cheers: :butt: :cowboy::rock_band::harhar::beer-1::stinker::rimshot::fnd (8)::fnd (9): :fnd (22): :martini1: :martini1: :martini1:

VanessaLane.gif

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

No, no one cut the video short. That's what happens when you try to make them really bright! :P

:scratchhead: Uhhm, I think he was talking about the pair of tits and not the LED :fight (11):

:P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

:scratchhead: Uhhm, I think he was talking about the pair of tits and not the LED :fight (11):

:P

Perception is everything...

Btw, yesterday was my wife's B-day. That's what made me think of sticking that date in my profile to mess with you :P Took her to her favorite re$taurant and had a great time $$$. The place is usually packed on Friday night, but I guess everyone had headed to the beach for the weekend and there were only a few people there. Just about had the place to ourselves. Needless to say, we had some great service!

Linda ----> :fnd (1): Me ----> :martini1: Us ----> :hug: :kiss::Lets_do_it_wild::yahoo::thumbs::sleeping:

Perception is everything...

Btw, yesterday was my wife's B-day. That's what made me think of sticking that date in my profile to mess with you :P Took her to her favorite re$taurant and had a great time $$$. The place is usually packed on Friday night, but I guess everyone had headed to the beach for the weekend and there were only a few people there. Just about had the place to ourselves. Needless to say, we had some great service!

Linda ----> :fnd (1): Me ----> :martini1: Us ----> :hug: :kiss::Lets_do_it_wild::yahoo::thumbs::sleeping:

Wham bam thank you mam! Best 30 second ride of her life ay.

TEastin

Wham bam thank you mam! Best 30 second ride of her life ay.

You don't even want to go there Travis, 'cause you don't have a clue what this boy is all about when it comes to that :P I don't want to pat myself on the back too much, but 30 MINUTES would be a SHORT ride :harhar:

30 minutes? Sure I can....wait, does that include her 29 minute cab ride home?

-Marek

No, no, I am sure BOP means doing the deed and the time it takes to fall asleep afterward. I'm sure thats what he means by 30 minutes.

TEastin

omfg back from a weedding and we got some two pump chumps on the board? :0wn3d:

Hardly a chump. If it were not for respect for my wife I would have her tell you "boys" what it's all about :butt: