Fabricator – Triangle Sign & Service, LLC
Since 1931 Triangle Sign & Service has been building a reputation for doing signs right. Our custom made signs grace major sport complexes, direct travelers through busy airports and attract shoppers to well-known retailers across the country. From our offices and manufacturing facility in Baltimore, Maryland we design, fabricate, and manage projects for a wide variety of clients.
We currently employ 146 people and are seeking to hire a Fabricator working in our Manufacturing Department.
This is a union position offering great benefits including fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Other benefits include a company pension contribution.
Responsibilities of this position include; fabricating and repairing a variety of metal and plastic sign products both illuminated and non-illuminated.
In addition, the individual:
- Must be able to read drawings, plan and layout work, set up and operate machinery such as shears, brakes, rollers, etc.
- Must be able to weld steel and aluminum products.
- Must be knowledgeable in various types of lighting such as LED, Florescent, Neon, etc. as used in the fabrication of signs.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 80 pounds.
- Job consists of 8 hour shifts and employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and reach with hands and arms.