ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here

Sign Salesman/woman wanted

• Board Patron

Full Time Sign Sales Person Needed.

We have awesome customers, a wonderful location and a great family atmosphere. We are looking for a sign Sales person to join our family in the beautiful Pacific NW.  Please tell us a little about yourself along with your resume. View our website in order to better understand the type of work we do:  www.hansonsigns.com

Qualifications:

-Able to read a tape measure.

-High attention to detail.

-Must be able to own your projects and work thru problems in a timely manner.

-Ideal candidate will be able to self manage.

-Must possess a strong work ethic and good attitude.

-Must have a high school or equivalent diploma.-

-Must have a valid drivers license and must have a good "clean" driving record.

Serious applicants only.

Benefits:

Job Type  Full-time

Pay: Hourly Depending on Experience.

Medical, Dental and Vision insurance

Retirement 401K

6 paid holidays

Vacation pay after one year

Edited by HansonSigns
adjust first line
  • 1 month later...
  • Board Patron

Like to hunt / fish / hike in the mountains?  Western Washington is amazing!  Wonderful place to raise a family or enjoy the great Outdoors - or both!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Does anyone know of a source for textured 1/4" thick aluminum sheets?  i got an RFQ for a sign for a state park and they are looking for something that looks like rough cast iron.   Yes I could always just take a hammer/chains and "age" it, but if i can get it already textured that would save a lot of time in fab.   Thanks!   Rocco
    • I just got a vendor packet from these folks but they aren't in the review list.    Does anyone have anything to say about them?   Thanks   Rocco
    • Creative Sign Designs located in Tampa, FL is actively seeking a lead sign fabricator with experience building custom architectural pylons, monuments, cabinets, plus knowledge of Sign Comp/EMS extrusions.  This opening also allows for advancement of the right person and experience to floor supervisor of fabrication.  If you have ever thought about relocating to sunny Florida and have sign fabrication experience now is the time, please contact us. Contact information-Email:  bvaughn@creativesigndesigns.com   Phone: 813.749.2301    Creative Sign Designs is a 30 plus year old large and expanding architectural and national brands sign company with our headquarters and main manufacturing facility in the beautiful Tampa Bay area of Florida.   Contact information-Bryan Vaughn VP/GM: Email:  bvaughn@creativesigndesigns.com   Phone: 813.749.2301   
    • I think it's a combination of other shops telling them they don't have time to the PM's thinking the quote is too high.   I'd throw the high number at them and see if they bite
    • I just got another of those dreaded "need a quote on a large project by EOD tomorrow" emails.   It's a full rest stop worth of signs to be installed (several weeks work) on the turnpike and a job that I'd love to get.   The customer sent it after hours yesterday and wants a price back by EOD tomorrow.   Even if I had nothing else going on, I'd want at least 2-3 days to give an accurate quote.  For example, I'm sure to have questions that would need to be answered about the drawings they sent.  OK, enough of a rant.    My real question is, why do these large companies wait until the last possible moment to send out an RFQ for a large project?   I've always thought that it's because they got pricing they didn't like from their normal vendor(s) and are hoping to get a last minute cheap price.  I'm not accusing anyone of trying to catch someone unprepared, but they had to know this quote date was coming up.   Yes I could just throw a high number at this job but that never works out.   Thoughts? Thanks!