• Announcements

• Erik Sine

SITE UPGRADES / PROBLEMS?   07/14/2016

SITE UPGRADE INFO (SHOPPING CART DOWN PRESENTLY) Due to the constant upgrading of this site some functions will be lost and returned.  BUT I do need your help.  If you're unable to login or having problems with functions NOT working please use this Link to contact us http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/contact/ Thank You!

Home Depot Rents boom lifts
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hey check this out guys. If you need a lift rental quick and cheap, I suggest Home Depot as a option. I just stopped at a local HD and noticed they have a huge, huge selection of tool rentals now. I happened to see 10 Hilti P76 drills for $45 a day, not bad and less expensive than most tool rentals.

Anyway I got a towable lift for $178 a day, or $30 an hour with a min $119 charge. No charge for drop off and gas surcharge. I'm actually thinking about buying a 50-60' towable lift and get rid of my aging utility lift truck. I will pay less in maintenance, fuel and I can push this thru to small hard to reach places. This unit here is more narrow than my truck

post-3-1219773899.jpg

post-3-1219773908.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1

• Topics

• I used to have one of those, best place these days is probably eBay
    • Does anyone know if there is a place I can get some ribbon refills for an old Roland PC60? I just inherited the machine and will  mainly use as a  backup cutter but the printer works. Just cant seem to locate any refills for the cartridges. I know there a discontinued item hoping someone has a stash.
    • NW Signs is seeking a business development and sales manager willing to take ownership of our sales and marketing process by becoming a champion for our company, building our reputation through marketing and relationships as well as developing new sales strategies. This person will understand that the greatest way to build our reputation is to truly care for our clients and to seek out their best interest. This person will have a proven sales and marketing record with corporate and retail business clients and will be able to develop a sales strategy and team with little assistance. NW Signs is a custom electrical and architectural sign company of 23 years. We have a stellar reputation in the industry and more importantly with our customers. We are in an aggressive growth phase and expanding into a larger facility with a fantastic team of employees. As a growing company we require flexibility, the present role will include the following responsibilities… Seek and develop new relationships in order to increase the highest profit margin revenue streams Build better relationships with existing clients to develop additional opportunities. Develop sales strategies and train new outside sales reps. Work with the design department to develop marketing materials. Look for opportunities to increase customer satisfaction across all departments. Invest in self education of the sign business including learning our manufacturing process and capabilities. The right candidate will have the following experience and character… Must have a good reputation, being known for honesty and good virtue. A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development is far more important. A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate and retail level. Strong research and strategic analysis skills. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence. Skilled at listening well to potential clients and providing solutions that are best for the client. Excellent organizational skills. Able to track many ongoing projects and potential clients. Proficient with basic computer skills including outlook and Microsoft office applications. Has a reliable vehicle and license in order to travel locally. Compensation Highly dependent on experience and abilities. Structure to include salary, commission, bonus, and benefits.
    • sorry guys lately i get a template when I have to spell, i got into sign installation / maintenance because i was never in skool when they told me to go.
    • Matthew.....is that an inside joke? Two spelling errors while correcting someone else's???
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room