ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Concept - Running Your Sign on Air

Axiom is in the prototype stages and should complete development of our new power system for signs by ISA 2009.

• We have developed a system that requires no power or no connection to line voltage
  • It does not use batteries
  • It is a system you can mount on the top of a building that measures approximately 2 ft x 2ft x 4ft (so much bigger than a power supply)
  • It is capable of powering either a sign of 120Watts for about 6 hours or a sign of 240Watts for about 4 hours
  • It runs on air
  • It can operate in any climate

I know we are a little bit "out there" with the concept but we have developed this system for several applications including sign lighting.

Obviously for sign industry it would have to be a very low cost LED system that was lighting the sign.

Do you think there would be a lot of value in a product that did not require power and ran on air?

Axiom is in the prototype stages and should complete development of our new power system for signs by ISA 2009.
  • We have developed a system that requires no power or no connection to line voltage
  • It does not use batteries
  • It is a system you can mount on the top of a building that measures approximately 2 ft x 2ft x 4ft (so much bigger than a power supply)
  • It is capable of powering either a sign of 120Watts for about 6 hours or a sign of 240Watts for about 4 hours
  • It runs on air
  • It can operate in any climate

I know we are a little bit "out there" with the concept but we have developed this system for several applications including sign lighting.

Obviously for sign industry it would have to be a very low cost LED system that was lighting the sign.

Do you think there would be a lot of value in a product that did not require power and ran on air?

Sounds good, but a wireless LED power supply would be better. I have heard that someone is working on a wireless laptop/cell phone charger so it may not be that "far fetched"

Sounds good, but a wireless LED power supply would be better. I have heard that someone is working on a wireless laptop/cell phone charger so it may not be that "far fetched"

That is correct for laptop/cell phone charger as the power levels are very low. However for a 120Watt sign - that is not very feasible due to FCC rules and regs.

And I think we would have a lot of very infertile men when we started wireless transmitting that much power....and just so you know that is one of the systems the military had developed for peaceful and quiet sterilization of populations.

Anything above 2Watts or wireless power above 200Hz is considered "off-limits" to conventional commercial/consumer applications.

That is correct for laptop/cell phone charger as the power levels are very low. However for a 120Watt sign - that is not very feasible due to FCC rules and regs.

And I think we would have a lot of very infertile men when we started wireless transmitting that much power....and just so you know that is one of the systems the military had developed for peaceful and quiet sterilization of populations.

Anything above 2Watts or wireless power above 200Hz is considered "off-limits" to conventional commercial/consumer applications.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. But what about a "do it yourself at home" vasectomy machine... hmmmmm?

Oh well, back to the drawing board. But what about a "do it yourself at home" vasectomy machine... hmmmmm?

Or a low cost contact-less neuter device for dogs - there is a $20 million reward for whoever develops this!!! I am serious.

Just get the dog married :nutkick:

Screw that - I lost 70% in my California divorce after 10 years. She got most of what I worked my entire life for...for what...to be with the man she slept with when we were married!!! I am not going to put the dogs through that crap!!!

Seriously - there is a company offering $20mil for someone who develops a way to neuter a dog without surgery...I would retire and never look back.