ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Westcoast Sign Guy

Wow, be a dick get treated like a dick.

So does this mean ilevel cant view the site or cant log on and participate?

TEastin

Suspended for 60 days, if he wante to participat after that is on him. I doubt he will

He can only read forums as a guest, which now consist of only General Board, Classifieds, Help Wanted & Positions Avail.

I've closed Guests functions down

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

oh guys do grow up.I have seen more intelligence in a classroom with 4 year olds.

West coast you could do better than that.

How pathetic suspending someone from a forum because they voice their opinion..After all what are these places for.

I came up with a couple of interesting points,Your henchmen turned it all around and seems to me like you want to all stick together and watch each others backs.

Sorry pussies but the big bow wow is still here.

Yep if it makes you feel better why don't you suspend this account as well.

Better leave ya now so you can carry on cybering each other.

At least other forums don't treat ya like kids.

Travis.You may think i am a dick but i aint gonna comment on that C***

Lets go back over to signweb and see what they are all crying about.

Grow up the lot of ya!!!!!

someone called I LEVEL!!!!!

My guess is Sign Web booted him also. There must be a forum for this guy somewhere.    http://www.cad-forums.com/archive/index.php/t-6564.html

My thoughts exactly. ANY other sign forum wouldn't have let him get away with half the stuff WCSG did. Mr. ilevel, footlevel, ASSlevel (flip side on that last one too) - whatever he wants to call himself - should be thankful he was able to say as much of the sewage that spewed out of his mouth (or fingers as it were) that he did.

Btw num nuts, have fun running around to different computers to access different IP's just so you can exercise your "freedom of speech" and sneak a post or two on here. Yeah, that should be real fun! :laughing1: But sooner or later you will run out of ways to do it. Then what will you do? Hey, I guess you could switch IP's every few weeks :P

In case you've missed the message here it is again:

GET A LIFE! Oh, I get it, this IS your life. How sad for you... :bawling:

:pillepalle: What a crack pot this guy is, I had a bad vibe about him from the beginning. I go to make a post at sign web and signindustry to tell some new people about this site and he's still going on and on about the forum. Making his multiple posts again. what a nut!

I just made an invisible post to this post with a prediction

How do you make an invisible post to a post? Or is that something only you can do, WCSG?

Oh, wait a minute! I just figured it out.

I just made an invisible post, too.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

:pillepalle: What a crack pot this guy is, I had a bad vibe about him from the beginning.  I go to make a post at sign web and signindustry to tell some new people about this site and he's still going on and on about the forum.  Making his multiple posts again.  what a nut!

I just went back to Sign Web looking for this guy. (I don't know why. I knew I'd have to gargle afterwards.) You're right Kgirl. I'll bet his customers just love him.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

As far as I know it's just something I can do but i'll have to check. But maaan, what a loon. He's just stacking his posts like he always does. Time goes by and he thinks of more shit to say and continues stacking his posts, :lol_hitting:

Now he's posting a conversation that we had on Yahoo Instant Messanger but it has to do with a conversation we had on his first post. This guy doesn't get it :pillepalle: I agree, who the hell is his client base?

I should have gotten rid of him sooner but he kept his wacked out side hidden until the end of his 1st thread and it really came out on his second thread :arcadefreak:

MArek, it's just another soap opera not really worth the time to look back on unless you already know.

:lol_hitting: @ mike, I like your avatar

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I am just lost about the invisible post. I have seen the stuff on SW. Pretty funny. Someone really likes to make a point about being from England.

Hey I'm Welsh by the way, but I'm not a d1ck.

-Marek