• Announcements

• Kgirl

PRODUCT SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES CLOSED   11/28/2016

We will be shut down for local product deliveries and shipping from November 29th and resuming December 5th for the USSC Show held in Atlantic City.  Orders can still be placed using our online shopping cart or called at (858) 880-1400

OK Call me cheap - 15mm neon boots price - $42 - 50 per hundred?
5 5

6 posts in this topic

Had a large stock of 15mm neon boots (to cover electrode and GTO on a bendback for example) so has been a long time since we purchased them. Pricing of $42 - $50 per hundred ? ANy better $/supplier? Thanks, Lance

We carry the Transco silicone 15mm 14awg caps and boots for $49 per 100...... $48 for the 18awg GTO..

Silicone 14 awg GTO 150' roll $73.....250' roll $118......

We're running low and will need a few more bags from you guys!

ummmm..........are you sure you're on the right web board Marianne ? Good Lord ! The sign girls that I've seen here in Florida just don't look anything like that . I guess The Beach Boys were right about California girls. :P

We're running low and will need a few more bags from you guys!

Sure thing!!

ummmm..........are you sure you're on the right web board Marianne ? Good Lord ! The sign girls that I've seen here in Florida just don't look anything like that . I guess The Beach Boys were right about California girls. :P

There's something in the water Randy. :crazy: