• Announcements

• Erik Sine

SITE UPGRADES / PROBLEMS?   07/14/2016

SITE UPGRADE INFO Due to the constant upgrading of this site some functions will be lost and returned.  BUT I do need your help.  If you're unable to login or having problems with functions NOT working please use this Link to contact us http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/contact/ Thank You!

OK Call me cheap - 15mm neon boots price - $42 - 50 per hundred?
5 5

6 posts in this topic

Had a large stock of 15mm neon boots (to cover electrode and GTO on a bendback for example) so has been a long time since we purchased them. Pricing of $42 - $50 per hundred ? ANy better $/supplier? Thanks, Lance

We carry the Transco silicone 15mm 14awg caps and boots for $49 per 100...... $48 for the 18awg GTO..

Silicone 14 awg GTO 150' roll $73.....250' roll $118......

We're running low and will need a few more bags from you guys!

ummmm..........are you sure you're on the right web board Marianne ? Good Lord ! The sign girls that I've seen here in Florida just don't look anything like that . I guess The Beach Boys were right about California girls. :P

We're running low and will need a few more bags from you guys!

Sure thing!!

ummmm..........are you sure you're on the right web board Marianne ? Good Lord ! The sign girls that I've seen here in Florida just don't look anything like that . I guess The Beach Boys were right about California girls. :P

There's something in the water Randy. :crazy: