By Starr Mershon
Remote Graphic Designer Need to Create Sign Artwork for Sign Manufacturing Company.
Must have Programs necessary to do so.
Must have Sign Manufacturing/ Installation Knowledge.
Must be able to Met Deadlines.
Must be Reliable.
Must have Flexible Schedule.
ASI is an international architectural signage provider specializing in the design, manufacturing and management of wayfinding, brand communication and information management signage solutions.
We are currently looking for a full-time production artist to join our graphic production team.
Successful candidates will possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
Starting wage will be $12 - $14 per hour dependent on experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspection of graphic files and reformatting, typesetting, correcting and modifying files prior to running jobs
- Production of film positives and screens for screen printing
- Creation of film negatives and production of photopolymer ADA Signage
- Operation of engraving equipment and production of ADA Applique Signage
- Production and application of large format digital images
- Production and application of vinyl graphics using a cutter/plotter
- Creation and maintenance of electronic backups and written logs of jobs based on production requirements
- Monitoring inventory levels of materials used in graphic production processes
To find out more about our company please visit our website at www.asisignage.com/asi-st-louis
If your are interested in this position please provide a copy of your resume and a PDF of some samples of your past work to firstname.lastname@example.org.