ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Major Change Coming To The Sign Syndicate

In a few weeks we will be making a major change over.

Some Features and Forums will be moved over the and will ONLY be accessed by the paid membership, or....free members who choose to support The Sign Syndicate by upgrading their free membership.

I'm going to be updating a few things.

As some may know we have shut down the White Neon Lamps that have been in The Great White Hope II due to bad processing.  In the original Great White Hope manufacturers made and processed the lamps.  For round two I had the grand idea of letting a local guy do it, NOT good.  We had larger diameter lamps brighter than thinner diameter.  So, for this we're going to have one of the best Neon Guys Process these for us so we're on the plane we're supposed to be on.

Also this week we're ordering an electric sign cabinet extrusions and build that up for Lamp studies and benchmark numbers for light sources, namely HO Fluorescent & LED Light sources.

I want to update a lot of our ongoing testing and a lot of this increase will cost money, so I'm looking to boost some membership to pay for some of this.

Lastly, the Review Forums will be moved to this side too.

There will be more perks such as adding your company to our subcontractor & Installer Map, Non-Commercial Classifieds Section

The Best Part?  What???

This membership is dropping HUGELY, from $100 to $29.  That's very affordable, and doable to up keep and do what our trade magazines and sign association WON'T dare or have the courage to do.  Something only the Syndicate can do

• Like 2

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Well a great start would be to remind us (former) paying members to continue our memberships!  I don't see my biz on the installer map?  Shoot me a bill, and I'll fix that.

• Board Patron
On 5/1/2017 at 9:20 AM, alltex said:

Well a great start would be to remind us (former) paying members to continue our memberships!  I don't see my biz on the installer map?  Shoot me a bill, and I'll fix that.

X2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• It Looks like there is no flex face in the sign
    • We do NO business with Grimco. This is due primally due to their lack of integrity, honesty failure to do what they say. 
    • The latest in LED Manufacturer / Sign Distributor LED Module Turf Wars.   How these winners are picked by the International Sign Association in endless Social Media Congratulatory Posts, the endless LED Manufacturer & their Manufacturer Outside Sales Reposts, and the reposts and likes coming from all the Association & MFG undercarriage    Our Trade Magazines picking winners by sharing their publishing keyboard, allowing them to write biased, self serving, self promotion "factual articles" by whoever pays them the most in advertising.   The way our Sign Industry knowingly...or unknowingly eats it up as fact        
    • I just caught wind of the little side segment as it reached through my spam folder and into my inbox.   I know Signs of The Times is only 15 pages now, with very little content..... but wow how they have really sunk further down just about the last revolution of the circling toilet water out, on it's way to the sewer.   They've never been accused of truthful content on the past, but now announcing they're writing real fiction with their Community Activist writer Rolf L'Mao who is screaming "Fire" where there is none.  This man writes fiction to spark controversy and to hit political emotion....what hole did they dig this guy from?   So, just read the Red Deal - "The Case of the Channel Changer"   ....how sad....   I'm not even the person Rolf L'mao would consider "White"....and I see nothing but Made up "Race Baiting" with using such words as "minority owner" and Made up Sexism...just to spark emotion...to infuse some sort of "White Guilt"     We have enough of a divided country as it is, the last place we need to read about it with made up content is from these Brochure Rags....stick to Made up reasons why a Product is Good based on what that advertiser paid that month....give them back your keyboard so they can write up some Sales points     As someone who this Community Activist writer would consider, and label ME a "Minority"....lose the labels Rolf L'mao.  No one really cares what we look like or what gender we are, most of us just look at one another as People, and fellow American's.  I've never needed a label like "Minority Owner" to get through in life, nor need a handicap because for some reason I can't make it on my own without the assistance from government, forcing their hand to put me at the front of a line that I can't do myself based on merit....NOT by the color of my skin.   Let me give you little bit of insight Rolf L'mao... in the private sector especially.....we hire, and deal with individuals who are the best at what they do based on merit, character, and based by production or ideas from their own efforts....   We don't hire people or heir their services based on because they are Brown, Black, White, or Yellow, or Man or Women....some do, and that's sad...but that's so small and so few, it's not even worth writing a fake story about.  I've been in this Industry since 1993, and I've seen all walks of life as owners, important decision makers.  Good ones and bad, we're all just people, and we're all so different...   That's one thing I'm proud to have never done, declare myself as a "Minority Owner".  Use on a form, or to try to obtain a bid or contract.  You either Hire me because I'm good (Which I am), or go hire someone else.  There was one time where a grocery chain told me after years of work I had performed for them, that I had to fill out a "Minority Owned" application.  I refused, they told me they had to move on, and they did.  A few years later they called me back after enough failed projects...   No Wonder Why SOT is only 15 pages thick these days    He's not Rolf L'mao...he's Rolf LMFAO          
    • Hey all, just looking for some guidance to access the electrical behind the flex face. It does not hinge open. Is the only way to gain access for repairs to the electrical by removing clips? If so any guidance on that would be appreciated.