ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Major Change Coming To The Sign Syndicate

In a few weeks we will be making a major change over.

Some Features and Forums will be moved over the and will ONLY be accessed by the paid membership, or....free members who choose to support The Sign Syndicate by upgrading their free membership.

I'm going to be updating a few things.

As some may know we have shut down the White Neon Lamps that have been in The Great White Hope II due to bad processing.  In the original Great White Hope manufacturers made and processed the lamps.  For round two I had the grand idea of letting a local guy do it, NOT good.  We had larger diameter lamps brighter than thinner diameter.  So, for this we're going to have one of the best Neon Guys Process these for us so we're on the plane we're supposed to be on.

Also this week we're ordering an electric sign cabinet extrusions and build that up for Lamp studies and benchmark numbers for light sources, namely HO Fluorescent & LED Light sources.

I want to update a lot of our ongoing testing and a lot of this increase will cost money, so I'm looking to boost some membership to pay for some of this.

Lastly, the Review Forums will be moved to this side too.

There will be more perks such as adding your company to our subcontractor & Installer Map, Non-Commercial Classifieds Section

The Best Part?  What???

This membership is dropping HUGELY, from $100 to $29.  That's very affordable, and doable to up keep and do what our trade magazines and sign association WON'T dare or have the courage to do.  Something only the Syndicate can do

• Like 2

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Well a great start would be to remind us (former) paying members to continue our memberships!  I don't see my biz on the installer map?  Shoot me a bill, and I'll fix that.

• Board Patron
On 5/1/2017 at 9:20 AM, alltex said:

Well a great start would be to remind us (former) paying members to continue our memberships!  I don't see my biz on the installer map?  Shoot me a bill, and I'll fix that.

X2