Journeyman Installer for Freeman Signs, Inc.

3 posts in this topic

Freeman Signs is looking for an experienced individual to fill a journeyman installer position. Minimum 5 years experience. Benefits included. 

Freeman Signs is looking for an experienced individual to fill a journeyman installer position. Minimum 5 years experience. Benefits included. 

Where is Freeman Sign located

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

We are located in Denver, Colorado

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AKing
      Poblocki Sign Company, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has openings for Fabricators and Exterior Sign Installers.  

Fabricators:
      Interprets data to select materials, layout reference points, and sequence of operations Operates metal fabricating machines (shears, saws, breaks, bending machines, and punch/ forming presses) Welds, brazes, solders, rivets, or bolts components together (95% of projects use MIG welding on aluminum) Inspects sheets for defects and lifts finished product onto dolleys to move to the appropriate area  
      Exterior Sign Installers:
      Assemble and install signs as directed by the drawings and directions given.  You may be working by yourself or with another team member.  Installing the signs consists of various processes, including: stick welding, bolting, screwing, and hanging signs in pieces or in their entirety. Assist in loading signage for travel to customer site, ensuring that it will arrive damage-free.  Drive to customer sites using a Company vehicle. Must have the ability to communicate with customers and team members in a professional manner.  
      We require 3 to 5 years of experience in the manufacturing or construction field; knowledge of the signage industry is beneficial, but not required.  You must be able to read blueprints, follow all safety guidelines, and work effectively in a team environment.  Because we have multiple customers at any given time, you will be working on a variety of different projects--our people love that their work is never monotonous.  We are all very proud of the work that we do!

We offer a comprehensive benefit package and rate of pay is commensurate with experience.  If you or someone you know might be interested in these positions, please respond to aking@poblocki.com with your resume.  Come join an industry leader where your efforts will truly be recognized and rewarded!

Amanda King
      Human Resources Leader
      Poblocki Sign Company LLC
    • By ohsd
      We are looking for an experienced lead installer.  CDL-B required.  Certified welder and/or mobile crane certified BIG advantages.  We are a full service sign company.  Hi-rise to channel letters.  Monuments to pylons.  EMCs to large stadium video displays.  Must be pleasant, dependable, hardworking.  We offer a full benefits package, professional respect, a professional wage and a positive work environment....and brand new 2017 Elliotts to work from. Overtime is available.  Occasional (NOT constant) travel.

Please email a copy of your resume to scott.thornton@apogeesigns.com.  a portfolio of recent projects is a nice touch.

thank you for your consideration,
      Scott Thornton, President
      Apogee Signs
      251 Fortune Boulevard
      Midway, FL 32343
      850-224-7446
    • By Skyline Sign
      Skyline Signs of Myrtle Beach,SC is a young and fast growing company. 

We are looking for motivated individuals for our installation department. Previous sign experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
      You must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a drug test. Our installers travel out of state on a 2-4 day basis. Most are 2 day.  All travel expenses are paid, and home on weekends.

Like most companies, we specialize in Channel Letters, Pylon, Face Replacements, Led Retro-FIT, Gas Station Remodels, Monuments, and more. 

TO APPLY: E-mail your resume to 
      travis@skylinesignsusa.com
      or
      kaitlyn@skylinesignsusa.com
      Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
    • By steve0we
      SignTek (www.signtekonline.com), a leader in the Texas sign industry since 1997, is seeking an experienced and skilled Electrical Sign Installation/Service Technician to join our team at our newest branch in Austin, Texas.

This is a salaried position with paid annual leave and room for advancement. The ideal candidate will possess the qualities and skills that typify the highest standards of our company:
      Ability to diagnose and repair signs and exterior lighting, including neon Experienced installing channel letters, cabinets, blade signs, monuments, etc. Experienced installing pole signs, including drilling, pipe setting, welding, etc. Experienced installing vinyl, banners, decals, panaflex signage Ability to retrofit existing fixtures to increase energy efficiency Ability to operate and maintain up to a 58’ service crane truck Able to work flexible hours, including late nights and weekends, when needed Able to work independently or in teams to deliver timely, consistent, high quality results Must be friendly, professional, cooperative, and able to communicate clearly with co-workers and customers. Candidates must take pride in their work and deliver high-quality service to prevent errors and lag time, and to increase productivity and return customers.

We are not looking for clock-watchers or techs with an “hourly pay mentality.” We believe that good work is its own reward and that a job done right the first time allows for a better work/life balance.

Minimum Qualifications
      4 years of electrical sign experience Must hold a current journeyman electricians or journeyman sign electricians license (or equivalent if from out of stateMust hold valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record Must have own tools, including small power tools            Must be able to lift over 50 lbs Must be willing to submit to drug screening and background check Bilingual English/Spanish a plus Digital/electronic message center experience a plus Starting Salary: negotiable, starting from $37,500 (commensurate with experience)

Many of our team have been with us for years, and there is opportunity for rapid advancement for those who contribute to our growth and five-star reputation. If you would like to be a part of the growing SignTek family, email us at jimmy@signtekonline.com for a job application.

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

• By josh

Econo Signs of Tupelo is in need of Experienced Installers.
      If you are looking or know someone who is send us an email jobs@econosignsusa.com
      Pay is Experienced Based.

• Topics

• Thanks for all the responses!  Even you Eddie, your contribution is priceless...    Dave, that is great to hear that you are in a position to give back to your community by passing on your knowledge!  I hope some day to be knowledgeable enough and experienced enough to mentor others.   My biggest struggle is finding new customers.  I have some great return customers both local and nationally but in order to see the growth I would like I need to find how to reach a very select customer, national sign companies doing installs in Colorado.  I did not have any prior experience in sign sales prior to starting my install company and have done well finding my way but am eager to see more growth soon. 
    • Sign Installers Wanted This position will consist of installing illuminated and non-illuminated signage. Sign installers are required to work on crane trucks, ladders, swing stages etc. Individuals will need to comply with all safety procedures. Position requires some long hours, weekend work and out of town travel.   Required Qualifications and Duties Include:  - 4 years of signage experience  - Prior sign manufacturing, electrical, crane operation experience required  - Ability to professionally interact with clients and co-workers  - Must provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers  - Organized and detail oriented  - Commitment to excellence and pride in your work  - Ability to read blue prints, tape measure and fabrication drawings  - Welding certifications a plus  - Class A driver’s license is a plus  - Crane certification is a plus   Company Benefits Include:  - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and Sec 125 available  - 401 K program with 20% company match  - Pay commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package   Send resume to HR@Signtech.com  
    • Tell them to take a hike.    We were sent a job like that once with a new plate for a 2,500lb sign 55ft up.  When I questioned the PM she said any good welder could just cut the old plate off and weld on the new one (no gussets).  I dug my heels in and demanded to have a spud insert with donuts, said no way.  Well after that I asked to talk to the engineer and wa-la I got just what I wanted.
    • I agree.  Sounds like they don't know what they're doing, or their processes are flawed.  A good PM will make sure a job is set up for success.  Something that takes an hour in the shop takes 4 out in the field.  Also, I'm sure they're focused on maximizing profit, but bulk manufacturing base plates seem short sighted when they could reduce their filed labor by setting you up for success.     You should send them a video of you torching off the old plate and re-wiring the sign.  Then send her a T&M invoice matching the time on the video.  Probably won't get paid, but you'll make your point.
    • Let me guess, the national starts with the letter "P"..........anything over 150 square feet always gets a new match plate with them, welded in place with new gussets. Photographs at 360 degrees all around showing all 3 pass welding completed to specs....   Honestly they are just covering themselves liability wise......they don't want to assume that the existing plate is to specs, install a new sign on it and the thing have issues later.   You just have to bid it in the work, with the additional work needed, see if it still is worthwhile to you to complete. Torching, beveling and welding in a new match plate correctly with the series of photographs is going to take several hours.....   But consider it a lesson to carefully read all the bid forms you are signing, could have been a contract and you would have been in a real bind.
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Latest Videos