Do not register with a hotmail.com / Outlook / me account.  Hotmail lists this site as spam and your registration will not be completed because you will not receive a confimation

ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here
Erik Sine

Frustration In Reading Some Topics

I get calls and emails every so often about the frustration in the need to login to read some topics.

So, I thought I would renew the reason why in an explanation.

The Electric Sign Industry is still a trade, at least we are the few who still treat it that way and NOT as a commodity.....and the very reason why some topics we don't want out for public reading. 

All members are verified in a variety of ways to gain entry here.  Some topics are public, most are private for the trade only.

Unlike the print sticky aspect of our trade, for whom can just simply buy a printer or plotter on ebay, the electric sign industry still is a true trade and there is a learning process, safety aspect, as well as consumer protection part where in most states... electric sign companies need a contractors license and again, individuals who qualify must go through their state requirements and that is a Trade process.

Anyhow, that is why you must login to read most trade subjects here

:welcome1l:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• CNC ROUTER w/ Vacuum hold-down.   GERBER Advantage 600- 80” x 120” cutting bed w/ zoned vacuum hold-down, and high speed spindle.     Upgraded in 2015 by CNC Experts w/ new high performance stepper motor driver, belts, micro stepping motors, upgraded gear boxes, new operating computer and software.   On-going support available by CNC Experts.     Works excellent, no issues.  Had to purchase larger machine to fulfill lucrative multi-year manufacturing project.    Routes aluminum, plastics, wood.  Can load onto your truck/ trailer no charge.  Can crate for shipping (crating additional) or next door neighbor a moving company- can connect.  Located Chicago area.   We are looking for $14,500 (Price is negotiable) Please email me at mattl@northshoresigns.com if interested. Or call us at (847)-816-7020 
    • CNC ROUTER w/ Vacuum hold-down.   GERBER Advantage 600- 80” x 120” cutting bed w/ zoned vacuum hold-down, and high speed spindle.     Upgraded in 2015 by CNC Experts w/ new high performance stepper motor driver, belts, micro stepping motors, upgraded gear boxes, new operating computer and software.   On-going support available by CNC Experts.     Works excellent, no issues.  Had to purchase larger machine to fulfill lucrative multi-year manufacturing project.    Routes aluminum, plastics, wood.  Can load onto your truck/ trailer no charge.  Can crate for shipping (crating additional) or next door neighbor a moving company- can connect.  Located Chicago area.   We are looking for $14,500 (Price is negotiable) Please email me at mattl@northshoresigns.com if interested. Or call us at (847)-816-7020 
    • Hey everyone, I'm trying to reach out to the people that use shopVOX and see how do you record projects that you are donating to non-profit organization. We still need to list the price/value of the project however when we record the payment and it goes over to QuickBooks we don't want it to show the cash/balance in our account. For example we do a $1,000 project donate it, how do we record this and it not show as $1,000 in our cash balance for received money? Thank you everyone for your time and help with this.    Also if anyone has other recommendations on shopVOX or other software you highly recommend please let me know. 
    • Well if I told you, I'd have to shoot you.... 
  • Latest Videos