By Quality Sign Crafters
Quality Sign Crafters is seeking an experienced fabricator to join our team. Our ideal candidate should possess understanding of basic sign fabrication, manufacturing, and construction methods along with a broad knowledge of industry materials, finishes, and processes.
- Aluminum, steel, and plastic fabrication.
- MIG welding, aluminum and steel.
- Channel letter manufacturing.
- Wiring of electric sign components. Ex. LED’s, fluorescent lamp fixtures, neon, etc.
- Operation of various shop equipment including brakes, shears, drill presses, radial arm saws, etc.
- Finish work, paint preparation
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Experience with aluminum fabrication.
- Knowledge of UL standards is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience in the production and manufacturing of electric signs of various types.
- Must possess good attention to detail.
May be willing to train the right candidate with limited experience.
Salary: Based on experience
Normal business hours are from 7AM – 3:30 however this position requires occasional overtime.
Please call Lisa @ 860-423-1931 or send resume to: Lisa@qualitysign.us
Wages based on experience.
Freeman Signs, Inc. is looking for a full time journeyman electrician to aid our electric department in the hookups, disconnect / reconnect of all types of signage, as well as other industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Position will also require meeting inspectors on job sites to pass inspections.
Best benefits in the industry!
-8 paid holidays
-Jury duty leave
-Long term / short term disability
Please feel free to stop by our office to fill out an application!
We are located at:
3883 N. Monaco Pkwy.
Denver, CO 80207
Resumes can also be emailed to: email@example.com
You may also apply via:
Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Freeman Signs&l=Denver%2C CO&ts=1533652371867&rq=1&vjk=f7c27a15ef6cf64a
By Paul Norton
Journeyman and apprentice positions available. Experience preferred but willing to train the right people. Must have own tools. Service and install electric signs in the San Francisco Bay Area. Growing company with future potential. Must have clean driving record. Class A or B license. Wage depends upon experience.
Only local resident will be considered. (20 mile radius from Livermore)
1218 Stealth Street
Call Paul 925-961-7274 for interview