By Quality Sign Crafters
Quality Sign Crafters is seeking an experienced fabricator to join our team. Our ideal candidate should possess understanding of basic sign fabrication, manufacturing, and construction methods along with a broad knowledge of industry materials, finishes, and processes.
- Aluminum, steel, and plastic fabrication.
- MIG welding, aluminum and steel.
- Channel letter manufacturing.
- Wiring of electric sign components. Ex. LED’s, fluorescent lamp fixtures, neon, etc.
- Operation of various shop equipment including brakes, shears, drill presses, radial arm saws, etc.
- Finish work, paint preparation
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Experience with aluminum fabrication.
- Knowledge of UL standards is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience in the production and manufacturing of electric signs of various types.
- Must possess good attention to detail.
May be willing to train the right candidate with limited experience.
Salary: Based on experience
Normal business hours are from 7AM – 3:30 however this position requires occasional overtime.
Please call Lisa @ 860-423-1931 or send resume to: Lisa@qualitysign.us
Wages based on experience.
Freeman Signs, Inc. is looking for a full time service electrician to aid our electric department in the hookups, disconnect / reconnect of all types of signage, as well as other industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Position will also require meeting inspectors on job sites to pass inspections.
Best benefits in the industry!
-8 paid holidays
-Jury duty leave
-Long term / short term disability
Please feel free to stop by our office to fill out an application!
We are located at:
3883 N. Monaco Pkwy.
Denver, CO 80207
Resumes can also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also apply via:
Electrical Sign Installation and Service personnel needed. Must have Oregon and WA installers license and CDL current. Top pay, vacation, holiday, 401K with employer match, medical and dental. Signing bonus . Call for an interview 503 777 4555 or email resume to email@example.com. Only licensed candidates will be considered.