By KC Rutiaga
83 Year Old Sign Manufacturer Seeks Installer/Technician
1. Wall Signs -- Electric - sign installation, including individual pan channel letters, reverse (halo lit) channel letters, exposed neon, cabinet signs. Installation to include wall attachment, wiring and other electrical work, installation and connection of transformers and ballasts, etc.
2. Wall Signs -- Non-electric - sign installation, including PVC letters, plastic letters, metal letters, foam letters and other applications. Installation to include wall attachment.
3. Monument Signs -- Installation to include foundation, cabinet and electrical connection.
4. Pylon Signs -- Installation to include foundation, cabinet and electrical connection.
5. Service and Repair -- Sign repair, including rewiring, replacing transformers and ballasts, relamping, removal and replacement of broken or faulty neon units.
6. Sign Survey -- Taking photos of existing signs and future sign areas, taking building measurements.
7. Cannot have a fear of heights, as the majority of the work is conducted in the basket.
8. Class B License Required
An alternative position will be considered for those with extensive fabrication experience.
FX Signs is looking to to start some new people in the greater SoCal area to join our team. We're located in Riverside, CA and looking for sign industry experienced team players ONLY. We've been working with a lot more franchises and are expanding fairly quickly. All we need now are the right candidates to grow with us.
We have a very competitive sales program and are looking for someone who can swim on their own. Prefer to find a fabricator with welding and structural experience.
Send all resume's and questions to: