ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES

If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components Like Trim Cap, LED's, USHIO LED Lamps, Neon Supplies, or LED Power Supplies, Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!

Buy Now

NATIONAL SIGN & SERVICE COMPANY REVIEW LIST

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors

Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

You Must Be A Registered Member & A Subcontractor
Click Here

MEMBER LOCATION MAP

Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call? Locate a Supplier or Advertiser Regarding Thier Goods & Services?

Become a Member & Upgrade Your Free Membership So Others Can Locate You
Click Here

Wages based on experience.

Freeman Signs, Inc. is looking for a full time senior sign estimator to lead our estimating department. We have a variety of different types of work that we quote and need a diligent, detail oriented, and efficient estimator who is familiar with the signage industry and can work hand in hand with our sales department.

Best benefits in the industry!

Benefits include:

-Bereavement leave

-Family leave

-8 paid holidays

-Jury duty leave

-Medical insurance

-Dental insurance

-Long term / short term disability

-Life insurance

-Paid vacation

-Uniforms

-Tools

-Supplemental insurance

Please feel free to stop by our office to fill out an application!

We are located at:

3883 N. Monaco Pkwy.

Denver, CO 80207

Resumes can also be emailed to:       acalvert@freemansigns.net

You may also apply via:

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/327558714655549/?source=post_homepage_stream&__tn__=HH-R

Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=freeman+signs&l=Denver%2C+CO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BKBri
      Coming to work for our company every day is like an adventure, plus it’s a GREAT PLACE TO WORK! We have over 25 years of experience and currently serve Los Angeles County.
      If you think you have what it takes to work on big and or small signs and you are looking to grow with the company and expand your horizons, then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!

Type of Signs:
      Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc.

Skills:
      Include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you have some experience, learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.

Job duties:
      Operating big trucks/cranes
      Installing/ service
      Replacing LED’s
      LED Signs
      Interior/exterior signs and much more
      Manage installation, crew and equipment.

Compensation:
      Very Competitive

Schedule:
      Normal schedule is Monday through Thursday 6am - 4pm (Schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)

Note: IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!

If you are interested, please send your resume to: info@bksigns.com 
      Attn: Pilar Kanner
      B.K. Signs, Inc.
      1028 Kirkwall Rd
      Azusa, CA 91702
      Tel: 626-334-5600
    • By BKBri
      THE ELECTRICAL SIGN INDUSTRY WANTS YOU : SIGN INSTALLER (Azusa)

Coming to work every day is like an adventure plus its a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
      If you think you have what is takes to work on big and or small signs and looking to grow with the company, expand your horizons.

Type of Signs:
      Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc. Then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!

Skills:
      Include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.

Job duties:
      Include operating big trucks/cranes
      Installing/ service
      Replacing LED’s
      LED Signs
      interior/exterior signs and much more
       Manage installation crew and equipment.

Compensation:
      Very Competitive

Schedule:
      Normal schedule is Monday thru Thursday 6am-4pm (schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)

If you are interested, please, send your resume to info@bksigns.com 

• By johndobie
      Ready to live in perfect climate, close to mountains, lakes, rivers, friendly people, great schools, low crime and booming economy?  Come to Colorado!
      Right between Denver and Boulder, CO, great 32 person Electric & Custom Sign Shop.  Needing an experienced Estimator/Purchasing Manager.
      Willing to pay top dollar for the right person and we have great benefits.  Make that move you've been talking about making.  Here's your chance.
      Send your resume to john@bscsigns.com or call 303-464-0644
    • By Skyline Sign
      Skyline Signs in Myrtle Beach,SC is seeking an veteran estimator that has experience in the following:

-Searching through construction documents for possible Signage manufacturing opportunities. 
      -Exploring online construction plan rooms. (Such as Bid Clerk or Dodge Report)
      -Local & Government bid solicitations. 
      -Studying Interior/Exterior/Ada Sign proposals, blueprints, specifications and other related documents. 
      -Knowledge of the sign Manufacturing industry. 

Interested parties: Please submit your resume to travis@skylinesignsusa.com or call 843-465-2664
    • By Electro Signs and Design
      We are hiring an experienced sign repairer and installer. Pay is based on experience level.  We are a small business that is rapidly expanding, based out of Blaine MN. We are looking for a motivated individual that gets the job done with little hesitation and guidence needed. We offer paid travel time and room for advancment as our company grows. Company bucket truck is supplied. Full-time position is being offered. Please submit resume with brief description of why you should be considered for this position.
      Thank you and we look forward to all applicants. 

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:
      Signage Installing: 3 years

• Topics

• Paul;   Your statement   " When I asked why would anyone want to work with your company knowing that you do not pay until you are paid ? I also asked how do we know if you are paid or not paid from your customer ? "   You are exactly on point. How the hell do I know for sure when you have been paid? This comes after being so stupid that I would agree to be paid when paid in the first place.   I just received a query from "FacilitySource" to become a contractor. They have just been consumed by CBRE (Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis), a large player in the real estate/ real estate management area. I received a solicitation sheet from them and I won't even insult the intelligence of those on this venue by posting it.   The response section was very definite but the payment portion was somewhere out in the Cosmos. You could  be  paid only if they got paid and then pay you at some mysterious date in the future. They had a list of discounts that they wanted to take under circumstances that were totally unverifiable. You also had to sign away all rights as a contractor while shielding them from everything. Incredible............   But if I were to sign this nonsense, I would be getting exactly what I deserve.   Just for the record, they intimated that they wanted me to provide service to Lowe's, along with some other familiar major accounts in my area.   I politely refused the offer but thought to myself that if a person made me an offer like this to my face I would have dispensed justice with a broken car antenna right on the spot.   Peace out!  
    • Here is a " National " Maintenance Co that sent me a request to work for them. I read their contract and it included payment statements stating they will only pay their contractors if they get paid by their customers. Also included was a Hold Harmless Insurance Policy covering everyone  And no legal actions can be taken against the National or the end customer  Plus a lot of other nonsense    When I asked why would anyone want to work with your company knowing that you do not pay until you are paid ? I also asked how do we know if you are paid or not paid from your customer ? Here is the answer sent to me                  Hello,   I will take you out of our system. The only reason we wait until the client pays us ( like every other maintenance company that isn’t upfront with you about it ) is because we are nationwide and all through Canada. If we paid every technician before getting paid we would be out of business. That would be millions we would have to lay out.   Thank you!   Dominique DiPalo Vendor Relations RKB Maintenance Solutions 330 Motor Parkway, Suite 306 Hauppauge, NY 11788 P:  516-612-7821 x 413| F: 516-706-1393 E:  DDiPalo@rkb247.com | W: www.rkb247.com
    • This is a first ever trial run.  Use link below or use the main horizontal menu header above "PHOTO COMPETITION"  http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/competition/   The rules are simple. One entry per member, up to 8 votes per member.  Please don't search the internet for pictures, please use your own that you captured around town or during a job.  It's the first and a trial run, we'll figure out a 1st place price.    This ends August 8th 2019   Please do not Photoshop pictures.     The Contest: FUNNIEST SIGN PHOTO   This is the Funniest Sign Photo "Contest" that has to do with a sign in the photo.  The way it looks, the content, the shape it is in, or perhaps something that happened to it.  No Photo shopping.  Please no searching the internet for photos, it should be your own that you captured around town
    • Thank you much!  
  • Best Sellers

• Recent Product Reviews