By Erik Sine
I'd like to make a HUGE Announcement that we have brought in a large quantity of REAL U.L. Neon Glass Housings for all your Neon Sign & Lighting Projects, and will have these on hand on a regular basis.
As most of you may or may not know, there has been a huge shortage of the availability of Glass Neon Housings for Neon....and what has been available has been a lot of Chinese Fake UL Marked (Embossed on the glass) Neon Housings in the market for some time.
They Claim a UL mark, BUT...they aren't listed. .i.e. SSI Glass Housings have no valid listing with fake embossed UL Emblem
The biggest complaint for some time has been the threads are terrible and it made tightening at times near to impossible. The other bad aspect was that the glass walls were too thin, and with just a little bit of heat they were cracking or a incidental drop bump might cause them to crack and break prematurely.
NOW IN STOCK - Westrim U.L. Listed #100, #200, #200P, #300 Neon Glass Housings
Also, it's bad news if you're a Wholesale Shop or Custom Sign Shop integrating these knock-offs into your signs. It's passing along a fake listed product and should something happen like a "fire" I can't imagine Insurance Companies will be too happy about the use of a "knock-off"
I've done my best in the past to look for and supply vintage housings that were listed for the Neon Community and help with keeping that art going with Porcelain or older glass housings which we still do have plenty of (#100's & #300's). But now we'll be able to bring in those hard to get components to keep those awesome Neon Open Faced Channel Letters and Wall Signs going without running into shortages of components or options.
You can Purchase these from our store or contact us to place an order or inquiry (858) 880-1400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Technician is responsible for operating a YESCO service vehicle and providing various types of sign and lighting repairs and installations in a timely and efficient manner. In excising these duties, workmanship and efficiency are the major objective to ultimately satisfy our customer’s expectations.
Service Tech Job Description.docx
Sign Manufacturing Plant Manager
Triangle Sign Services, a national manufacturer of signage, is seeking a General Manager for our manufacturing facility located in Baltimore, MD. The General Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure that signage products are manufactured and shipped in accordance with customer requirements and Company goals.
Triangle is proud to offer a competitive salary that is based on experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: fully paid health, dental, and vision options; Company paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability; a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a guaranteed Company match; an Employee Stock Purchasing Program; and more!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the operations and provides guidance to the supervisors of the manufacturing, shipping/receiving and installation departments.
• Directs and manages production in adherence to company policies and business goals.
• Collaborates effectively with various departments to identify priorities and set deadlines.
• Establishes and/or approves production schedules to ensure that signage products are completed and shipped on time and within budget.
• Monitors production activities and adjusts schedules as needed.
• Controls flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate usage of Company resources.
• Identifies opportunities and develops plans to maximize profitability on jobs, minimize waste, and systematically increase efficiency over time.
• Participates in safety initiatives and ensures policies are followed by employees.
• Ensures that final products meet quality control standards and customer specifications.
• Helps troubleshoot and resolve problems that interfere with quality, delivery, or efficiency.
• Partners with Human Resources to identify labor needs and select talent to fill positions; mentor, coach and discipline direct reports; conduct periodic performance reviews; provide continuous feedback to employees; and participate in employee terminations when necessary.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the sign industry with a strong understanding of fabrication methods and processes
• Ability to lead and motivate a large team in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and collaborate with multiple departments
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply online through our career page on Indeed https://bit.ly/2UZctXf or send your resume to email@example.com.
By Neolite Neon
Neon Benders / Glass Benders .... we want YOU!
Ever had the desire to live in Australia .... we have the opportunity for you.
Our company has been leading the industry in Australia since it started in 1948 and has grown to become one of Australia's premier & most well respected Neon & LED Signage Companies. Providing Fabricated signs and Neon & LED components for some of the biggest & highest profile business’s in the country across artist's, corporate, fashion, consumer, automotive & the retail industry.
Being a growing signage business, we are now seeking additional glass bending staff to join the team here in Sydney, Australia.
Must be able to produce custom bent glass tube of impeccable quality, quickly and accurately. Requires the ability to work independently but as part of a tight knit team, work at a fast pace and ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner - demonstrating the passion for your craft to deliver hand crafted Neon excellence from households and corporate through to high end artworks.
Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player, positive, open to direction and constructive feedback. Impeccable attention to detail. Preferably the ability and desire to train others.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
Hand crafting amazing glass Neon tube - Bending, joining, pumping, blockout, testing Train others in the art of Neon
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
Minimum 5+ years glass bending experience Ability to Train/teach others Sound knowledge of the end to end process of Neon Strong work ethic and customer solution approach - good problem solving skills Must maintain an extremely high level of product quality and craftsmanship – do it once & do it right Must be highly organised Must have ability to think laterally and be able solve complex issues
Other Must Have’s:
Strong Mindset to Maintain Health & Safety practices at all times. Desire to relocate to Sydney, Australia
This is an amazing opportunity to experience living life down under in Sydney, Australia while joining a growing business and work alongside a highly energetic and engaged team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume now, we would love to hear from you.