ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Looking for manifold

Dajaab

• Board Patron

Just any old manifold? I might know where there's a dusty system made of old leaded glass and glass stopcocks. I would expect it wouldn't be worth your while; the vacuum gauge is butyl phthylate, the stopcocks need greasing, but I'm pretty sure one of them is broken and they sure aren't cheap these days. Pyrex greaseless stopcocks cost lots less, but then you're stuck finding someone to assemble it. There's a guy out in the Carolinas who makes them custom--way spendy.  I'm not sure if anyone else has responded to this request, but feel free to clarify: how many kinds of gas (probably 2, right? red and blue?) and what kind of cylinders or flasks, openings needed for blow hose, electronic vacuum guage, main pump? Grounding electrode?  Horizontal or vertical?

Neal

Pyrex manifold for two canisters with vacuum gauge is what I'm looking for. I know SVP's manifolds I discussed with Mark and I already have a quote.

I worked on this kind of stuff it's a very nice set and it's exactly what I want, but when you add all regular options it's over my budget for the moment.

It's why I 'm trying to find a used one