Jump to content


Supp/Mfg./Whole/Assoc. II
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by sbursach

  1. I looks like It is ABC. Looks like their keeper and tensioner.
  2. Can someone tell me where I can find where it says "no more toggle switches allowed" I the new NEC I can see where it says that. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  3. James - If you would like to contact me here at SignComp I would be happy to go over with you other tensioning systems. You can yreach me at sbursach@signcomp.com, also our sales rep will be in your area next week and would be happy to stop by and see you and show you what we have. Please send me your contact information to my email and we can get you set up. The CTS Clip is just one of 6 Tensioning Systems we have.
  4. They are CTS clips for Signtech extrusions you can get them at SignComp. 877-784-0405.
  5. It is the old 3M Wedge Clamp that is no longer made. Give us a call here at SignComp and we can see what we can do to help you out.
  • Create New...