Single Status Update
SIGN SERVICE TECHNICIAN/SIGN INSTALLER/BASIC FABRICATOR
- Troubleshoot and repair various types of signs, exterior and interior
- Sign types include: Channel letters (Neon/LED) pylons/monument signs, digital displays, etc.
- Load signage, manage truck inventory, perform surveys
- Removal and Installation: Complete installation of all types of signage using a variety of equipment (Crane, lifts, ladders, etc.)
- Must be able to lift (50lbs), climb ladders, dig footings, install pipe and rebar cages, manage concrete pour
- Must be able to work under pressure and solve problems
- Comfortable working at heights
- Service technician with basic shop fabrication knowledge and able to work in shop when needed.
Benefits: Vacations / Holidays / Health Insurance / Good Environment
Absolute Sign, Inc.