Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Electrocuted'.
Electrician fixing neon sign electrocuted MANILA, Philippines — A jolt of electricity killed early Sunday a man fixing a neon sign in Quezon City. Bryan Abdon, an electrician, of Lucena City, was replacing a busted light in the signage of a restaurant along Timog Avenue in Barangay (village) Sacred Heart, when he was electrocuted. Abdon was declared dead on arrival by attending doctors of the East Avenue Medical Center. Police Officer 2 Louie Serbito, of the Quezon City Police District Criminal Investigation and Detection Unit (QCPD-CIDU), said that accident happened at around 2:30 a.m. S