Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'electrocution'.
I don't know, drinking, 2am at night? Drugs? Followed by electrocution and fall? http://www.news.com....r-1226206901179 Australian teenager Jake Flannery dies after being electrocuted outside a Bali nightclub A FAULTY electric neon sign may have been responsible for the death of an Australian teenager outside a busy nightclub in the popular holiday area of Kuta in Bali. The 18-year-old, who was electrocuted about 2am (5am AEDT) this morning, has been named by police as Jake Mitchell Flannery, from NSW. Police have launched an investigation into the incident outside the Fourteen Rose
Worker Electrocuted Outside Centerville Bank Master electrician dies working on sign Published : Wednesday, 12 Oct 2011, 12:54 PM CDT CENTERVILLE, Minn. - A man who was doing maintenance work on a bank sign in Centerville, Minn, was electrocuted Wednesday. He was a 47-year-old master electrician from White Bear Lake, Minn., who worked at L & D Sign, which is located in Stillwater. Paramedics, police and firefighters all responded to Central Bank, located at at 7111 21st Avenue, around noon. Anoka County dispatchers confirmed the worker was dead despite his coworker's efforts to save