SIGN INSTALLER (Azusa)
THE ELECTRICAL SIGN INDUSTRY WANTS YOU : SIGN INSTALLER (Azusa)
Coming to work every day is like an adventure plus its a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
If you think you have what is takes to work on big and or small signs and looking to grow with the company, expand your horizons.
Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc. Then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Skills include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.
Job duties include operating big trucks/cranes, installing/ service, replacing lamps & ballasts in interior/exterior signs and much more, Manage installation crew and equipment.
Normal schedule is Monday thru Thursday 6am-4pm (schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)
We offer a hospitable work environment and competitive pay.
We currently service Los Angeles County, with over 20 years of experience.
IF NO EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $28.00 per hour
If you are interested and comply with the requirements, please send RESUME to email@example.com
By Quality Sign Crafters
Quality Sign Crafters is seeking an experienced fabricator to join our team. Our ideal candidate should possess understanding of basic sign fabrication, manufacturing, and construction methods along with a broad knowledge of industry materials, finishes, and processes.
- Aluminum, steel, and plastic fabrication.
- MIG welding, aluminum and steel.
- Channel letter manufacturing.
- Wiring of electric sign components. Ex. LED’s, fluorescent lamp fixtures, neon, etc.
- Operation of various shop equipment including brakes, shears, drill presses, radial arm saws, etc.
- Finish work, paint preparation
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Experience with aluminum fabrication.
- Knowledge of UL standards is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience in the production and manufacturing of electric signs of various types.
- Must possess good attention to detail.
May be willing to train the right candidate with limited experience.
Salary: Based on experience
Normal business hours are from 7AM – 3:30 however this position requires occasional overtime.
Please call Lisa @ 860-423-1931 or send resume to: Lisa@qualitysign.us
Coming to work for our company every day is like an adventure, plus it’s a GREAT PLACE TO WORK! We have over 25 years of experience and currently serve Los Angeles County.
If you think you have what it takes to work on big and or small signs and you are looking to grow with the company and expand your horizons, then WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Type of Signs:
Channel letters, pole signs, wall signs, LED message signs, Neon etc.
Include electrical, welding, cranes operation, etc... Or if you have some experience, learn fast and want to get into this type of work, we would like to talk to you.
Operating big trucks/cranes
Interior/exterior signs and much more
Manage installation, crew and equipment.
Normal schedule is Monday through Thursday 6am - 4pm (Schedule is subject to change based on client and/or location requirements.)
Note: IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Pilar Kanner
B.K. Signs, Inc.
1028 Kirkwall Rd
Azusa, CA 91702
By Jim Sutterfield
Sign Installer/Service Tech Position Available
Signs Plus Inc. has been in business in Bellingham Washington since 1992. We consult, design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service all types of signage throughout the Pacific Northwest. At Signs Plus Inc. our employees make the difference. Our goal is to hire the best! If you are hard-working, a self-starter, looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company, with a great future, and meet the following criteria, than we have a position for you!
• Applicant must possess a Journeyman Sign Electrician License from the State of Washington.
• Must take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
• Have a strong work ethic and able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
• Physically fit, able to lift 75 lbs. and be OK with working at heights and in confined spaces.
• Able to read and understand detailed shop drawings, site plans, and sign location drawings.
• Must have experience operating Crane/Ladder Trucks.
• Must have a clean driving record and a CDL-B license.
We offer an excellent Benefits Package that includes the follow:
• Competitive wage
• 75% paid health insurance for employees after 60 days of employment
• 401K Plan
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Consistent 40-50 hour work weeks all year
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Jim Sutterfield
Signs Plus Inc
766 Marine Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225
Wages based on experience.
Freeman Signs, Inc. is looking for a full time journeyman electrician to aid our electric department in the hookups, disconnect / reconnect of all types of signage, as well as other industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Position will also require meeting inspectors on job sites to pass inspections.
Best benefits in the industry!
-8 paid holidays
-Jury duty leave
-Long term / short term disability
Please feel free to stop by our office to fill out an application!
We are located at:
3883 N. Monaco Pkwy.
Denver, CO 80207
Resumes can also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also apply via:
Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Freeman Signs&l=Denver%2C CO&ts=1533652371867&rq=1&vjk=f7c27a15ef6cf64a
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.