Jump to content


Board Member
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Posts posted by SignguyMike29

  1. Years ago, I saw a tool advertised that would slip between the socket, and the lamp base.  Then you could pry up, to remove a tube was slightly too long, because of a sagging lamp track.  Anyone remember this, or where I might find one?  I have been having a lot of lamps this way lately, and I want a faster, safer way, than how I have to do it now.  Or should I just take a prybar, and grind it into what I want.  Probably cheaper, but I like rewarding those who actually do make things like this.


    • Like 1
  • Create New...