ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a healthy and safe Thanks Giving. We'll be celebrating at my folks house then continue moving all weekend.

:cheers:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati
Just wanted to wish everyone a healthy and safe Thanks Giving. We'll be celebrating at my folks house then continue moving all weekend.

And a Happy Turkey day to you and your family. I'd love to help but I'll be :wind45:

GOOD things happen for a reason......

I also wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. May your waists be larger tomorrow evening.

I especially want to thank, from the bottom of my heart, Erik, who, a couple years ago saw a void in the available sites for sign people and created what I consider to be the Taj Mahal of sign forums. But he didn't stop there. He's continually making it better and better. Erik, you have an amazing ability to supply us, every single one of us (well maybe except for iLevel) a think tank, a library, a living room, and a rec room. And a girlie bar. OK, and a boyie bar if you girls want one.

Thanks, Erik. I hope, one day, to shake your hand.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I also wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. May your waists be larger tomorrow evening.

I especially want to thank, from the bottom of my heart, Erik, who, a couple years ago saw a void in the available sites for sign people and created what I consider to be the Taj Mahal of sign forums. But he didn't stop there. He's continually making it better and better. Erik, you have an amazing ability to supply us, every single one of us (well maybe except for iLevel) a think tank, a library, a living room, and a rec room. And a girlie bar. OK, and a boyie bar if you girls want one.

Yeah, what he said. :headbang:

I'll shake his hand as soon as he collects his park tickets I have waiting for him and the family.

-Marek

Man Erik, I dont know that I would want to shake Joemomma's hand now. I think he just deposited a load on it. :laughing1:

Actually Erik, I agree with Joemomma on that one. Well done.

Happy turkey day to all. Actually we, at the shop, had our annual turkey day luncheon. The boss likes to fry up turkeys. This year he broke out his grill and cooked some briskets, sausage, and turkey along with a fried turkey. Along with all the other fixin's everybody was full as can be. It is actually a very nice deal as we all get to invite family and such. My mom is a standard with me and I also got my grandmother to come which was real nice for me. It was a real good day today and tomorrow will continue the same because I dont have to go to my inlaws house. :sml (26):

TEastin

I was going to reply earlier when I first read this but this is the first chance I've had all day. I have to admit I'm quite taken back by your genuine, kind comments, more like compliments :blush: It took me a little by suprise at first, because I ever really took a step back and looked at this site any other way but just a place to kick back, prop your feet up while drinking a beer or something and shoot the shit. But more importantly what makes this place special is of course all ofYOU, the regulars who post here. And why? Because it's become a place where we can goof off, screw around, and still get the serious discussions resolved or brought out. Every post, every member, every thought, IS helping to write a sign traders encyclopedia that will just about be immortalized, and of course passed on for/to others. Our home is mainly electrical sign material which of course makes it unique to others, that's the void being slowly filled.

I would very much like one day to shake your hand Joe, and thank YOU, for what YOU along with all the others bring to the table. AND of course have a beer and toast to the stars. :fnd (8):

:gathering: <----the syndicate members

p.s. One day Marek, I keep forgetting about you being able to get us in to your park :P

For now, back to picking things up and putting things down :soopa:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill