ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Pnc 1000 Erratic Cutting ?

Gooday Guys and Guyettes

Just got a pnc 1000 up and running but having hassles with the cut.

Part way through a cut it will shoot of at tangent to the edge of page and then return and continue cutting.

In this action it will miss 4-5mm in the actual cut path.

I will get an "Error 2 Wrong No of Parameters"

How am I creating an wrong No of Parameters?

Anyone throw any light on this for me ?

:wallbash:

post-112-1109849526.jpg

I have an older Roland PNC 1000a that I still use sometimes. What software are you using and what kind of connection do you have to it?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Gooday Erik

I am cutting direct from Corel9 running on XP with a parallel connection.

I have tried changing the cable but made no difference.

Someone suggested possbly the font may cause a hassle but the problem is not limited to just this font.

The dircection it shoots of at is random either across or up/down the page.

The machine is set to Mode 2 and the trick happens in either Expand X or Free Y

I appreciate the response mate.

What helped me out one time when my plotter did some strange stuff was delete my preference files. But it's strange how it just takes that path and just darts out of sync and then goes back in like in your pic.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill