ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

My Trip To Laughlin

Got back Sunday night from LAughlin Nevada. We and took our Jet Ski's with us, driving time took about 5-6 hours from our house. Temp was 112-115 and wouldn't you know just as we arrive the fan unit in my truck to blow in the AC blows :wallbash:

We stayed at the Palms Resort, arriving at 6pm we checked and dunked the ski's in at 7pm and went for a long trip down river. Most of the time was spent just killing the motor and floating alongside side the ski down river. Man was it relaxing :D We didn't really engage in gambling to much, I'm not to much of a gambler though I love Black Jack. I just won enough to pay myself back for food and board then quit. I had to pull my wife away though :hammer: from the slots.

That heat takes a toll on you bigtime and riding the ski's and being out of shape killed us. Very hard to get out of bed for the both of us, so sad :P There were all kinds of boats and ski's out. It seems to be a very fast growing town now.

I don't have very many pics cause I forgot to take a H2o camera, but here's a few

The drive back sucked with no AC :o we were dying for 3 -4 hours till we reached Rancho Cucamonga.

post-3-1121193715.jpg

post-3-1121193732.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Send meeeeee some pics  :headbang:  Hey, sign convention coming up soon.  Anyone going?  :wiggle:

I think I am supposed to, but I am not sure yet. My co-worker here was supposed to get it approved by our boss. I've been the last couple of years so I'm not too pumped up on going, but if my work pays me to go I will.

-Marek

I've been filing permits all last week and this week. I want to go but I might have to be working on all these signs. I haevn't had to much time to be upgrading and fiddling around with this site. But that's a good thing right? :D

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill