Mr. Sign of New Jersey Is looking to hire a lead sign installer to join our team.
Mr. Sign of New Jersey offers full benefits, sign on bonus and great pay.
If you are from out of state we will help pay for relocation expenses.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
By KC Rutiaga
83 Year Old Sign Manufacturer Seeks Installer/Technician
1. Wall Signs -- Electric - sign installation, including individual pan channel letters, reverse (halo lit) channel letters, exposed neon, cabinet signs. Installation to include wall attachment, wiring and other electrical work, installation and connection of transformers and ballasts, etc.
2. Wall Signs -- Non-electric - sign installation, including PVC letters, plastic letters, metal letters, foam letters and other applications. Installation to include wall attachment.
3. Monument Signs -- Installation to include foundation, cabinet and electrical connection.
4. Pylon Signs -- Installation to include foundation, cabinet and electrical connection.
5. Service and Repair -- Sign repair, including rewiring, replacing transformers and ballasts, relamping, removal and replacement of broken or faulty neon units.
6. Sign Survey -- Taking photos of existing signs and future sign areas, taking building measurements.
7. Cannot have a fear of heights, as the majority of the work is conducted in the basket.
8. Class B License Required
An alternative position will be considered for those with extensive fabrication experience.
We have several positions available at expanding company. We are looking for Installation crew leaders / helpers, service technicians and experienced fabricators. Top pay and benefits. Call 843-529-1414 or email resume to Joe at email@example.com.