ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Action Services Group Review Please

Can anyone tell me their experiences with Action Services Group?

I am doing a check up on a few companies before we begin business.

Edited by Starr Mershon

Hi Starr, can you please introduce yourself, tell us a little about who you are, your company, etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Like The Big Kahuna says, who you be ?

Once you are clear by the administrator, I am sure you can get a wealth of information on these folks......

Best

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Hello- My name is Starr Mershon from Universal Sign in Lafayette, LA. I am the Service Manager. Our company has been established for 46 years. I am currently setting up accounts with a few new national companies, and just wanted to ask around about the companies that I am not familiar with.

Thanks in advance.

Any information would be helpful.

• Board Patron

Stay as far away from Action as you can. Simple as that.

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Starr;

I have worked for them in the past and can heartily give them a "Thumbs Down".

They will try to hammer you for the most unworkable pricing, hound you for updates on any job they dispatch you on and then proceed to forget you after it was complete and it comes time for payment. You will have to fight tooth and nail to be paid and hopefully you will see payment at 90 days, if at all. You will hear every excuse why this all happened only to be repeated if you should take another service call. Stay away...............

I will leave you with a saying you are probably familiar with in Lafayette, LA................. Poo-Yi ! (Hopefully I spelled this correctly)

Best

• Like 1

"Don't be afraid to see what you see" - President Ronald Reagan

Thank you very much for the information. This is very helpful. Is there a "Should not do business with" list located any where, that I can check out.

I am new to this and do not want to get my self in a bind.

Having a list like that is probably illegal, but you can check out this list of National Sign & Service Companies that have/offer a review of what experiences subs have had with them

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/index.php?/forum/81-national-sign-service-co-review-list/

• Like 1